Windows 10: i do not see esim option on my Dell WIndows 10 Laptop please help

Discus and support i do not see esim option on my Dell WIndows 10 Laptop please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i do not see esim option on my Dell WIndows 10 Laptop please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AvinashBorse, Apr 8, 2021.

1. i do not see esim option on my Dell WIndows 10 Laptop please help

i do not see esim option on my Dell WIndows 10 Laptop please help

:)

AvinashBorse, Apr 8, 2021
  2. JaminROG Win User

eSIM

will upgrading to windows 10 pro give me an eSIM option? i currently dont have that on this laptop

JaminROG, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Naik26 Win User
    ESIM

I use windows 10 version 2004. I can not see any ESIM option in my pc. Is it available?

Naik26, Apr 8, 2021
  4. ClintRead Win User

Esim on Windows 10 Devices

Hi All,

Is anyone able to provide a current list of Windows 10 devices in Australia that work with Esim?

I know the Surface Pro X & older Pro LTE do support Esim but it seems very confusing on what will and wont support it.

I have a need for Esim due to remote working however the Pro X runs the mobile processor so no good and the only other models are the old HP Envy devices.

I purchased a Acer Swift 3 due to this
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AU/content/4g-lte
    however no Esim just physical.

I am sure a combination of certain hardware/software/firmware will dictate if it can support Esim or not however I can not find any info that will solve the riddle. Microsoft say the way to check if your device supports Esim is to do this Use an eSIM to get a cellular data connection on your Windows 10 PC

This isn't super helpful considering it doesn't allow you to know before you purchase the device.

Add your Windows 10 PC to your mobile account to get online

Can anyone solve the Esim riddle on why its so hard to get accurate info and as an example why a 4 year old Surface Pro LTE can work with Esim but a new 5k HP device running a cellular modem that says it can support Esim cant?

ClintRead, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. i do not see esim option on my Dell WIndows 10 Laptop please help - Similar Threads - esim option Dell

2. esim option missing from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    esim option missing from windows 11: Hi, I'm using HP Elitebook 865 g9. I already installed a wwan card, added esim and it's work. But later, I use physic sim card instead and today I can not found esim option in cellular menu.I try some solution below:1. Disable all services except Microsoft services and...
  3. Please I want remote help for my Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I want remote help for my Dell Laptop.: I have followed all your instructions by command prompt, optional features, shell admin, and registry to deactivate Hyper-V, and remove Device Guard and Credential Guard, I still can't run VMware Workstation. I have even reformatted my drive trice and still the same outcome....
  4. Please I want remote help for my Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please I want remote help for my Dell Laptop.: I have followed all your instructions by command prompt, optional features, shell admin, and registry to deactivate Hyper-V, and remove Device Guard and Credential Guard, I still can't run VMware Workstation. I have even reformatted my drive trice and still the same outcome....
  5. Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.: I have followed all your instructions by command prompt and registry to deactivate Hyper-V, and remove Device Guard and Credential Guard, I still can't run VMware Workstation. I have even reformatted my drive trice and still the same outcome. Please I need help.When I restart...
  6. Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.: I have followed all your instructions by command prompt and registry to deactivate Hyper-V, and remove Device Guard and Credential Guard, I still can't run VMware Workstation. I have even reformatted my drive trice and still the same outcome. Please I need help.When I restart...
  7. esim for phones ? Any help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    esim for phones ? Any help please: Hi folks This is not particularly a Windows question but so many people on these forums are quite well up on modern phones. As I'm now on the 5G network for phones and my old one is around 4 years old and not 5G capable I thought it might be time to upgrade. The 5G...
  8. Windows eSIM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows eSIM: How do I know if my Laptop features or supports eSIM feature? It does not show cellular settings in Networks & Sharing Tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-esim/ace779a1-a342-427a-9e61-bfa2320dbde6
  9. my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.: i m puches a lap top n this is window 10. this pc windowis not activat please help me i am not change my theme in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-window-10-is-not-activate-please/ac1070d8-802d-4bbb-a2c6-090bb6780088
  10. Please Help! No option for 1920x1080 resolution on my laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Please Help! No option for 1920x1080 resolution on my laptop: Please help! I have my Acer E5-575G laptop, corei5, dual graphics 2gb 940mx graphics and intel 540 graphics. The native resolution i 1920x1080, but now the highest resolution option is 1366x768 after i factory reset the laptop. My OS is Windows 10 before and after the reset....