Windows 10: I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager

Discus and support I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My friend gave me her old laptop. It's an ASUS x553m. It's currently running Windows 10 Home Edition Updated Yesterday 5/5/2020. This laptop was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KianaBougard, May 6, 2020.

1. I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager

Hi. My friend gave me her old laptop. It's an ASUS x553m. It's currently running Windows 10 Home Edition Updated Yesterday 5/5/2020. This laptop was sitting for a while and was not updated since 2019. Bluetooth options come up when searched on this PC but I do not have the option to turn Bluetooth on or off as well as the driver is not in the Drivers list. Please help? I've attempted to reset to factory settings erasing everything and restoring to its previous version unsuccessfully. It get an error stating that "...no changes were made....could not reset". Please help?

:)

KianaBougard, May 6, 2020

2. bluetooth not showing after updating driver from device manager

Hello Srini,

As you are facing issues with accessing Bluetooth option after updating the drivers, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to incompatibility of the Bluetooth drivers for your device.

Try the below steps to rollback the drivers to previous version and check if it helps.

Step 1: Fix the driver issues.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Device Manager and on Scan for hardware changes.

Step 2: Rollback the driver.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • If you are able to find the Bluetooth drivers, expand it.
    • Right click on driver, select Properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab, click on Roll Back driver.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 6, 2020
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Device driver for Bluetooth

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could occur due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your Bluetooth device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: I would suggest you install the latest driver from
    Toshiba
    for Windows 10.

If there no drivers available for Windows 10,
    try installing it in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, May 6, 2020
  4. I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager

Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 6, 2020
Thema:

I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager

1. I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver unhiding

2. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  3. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  4. Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530: Hi Everyone, I need a little help.As I mentioned in the title, I can't see the bluetooth drivers in the Device Manager, there is no option to turn it on anywhere, and the troubleshooter says, that my laptop is not capable of using bluetooth, but it very much is, since I was...
  5. Bluetooth driver is missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver is missing from device manager: Hi , I have a Asus All in One PC ZN270IE Yesterday , my bluetooth just stopped working out of sudden, and I discovered the bluetooth driver is now missing from my PC's device manager I have downloaded and installed the latest BT driver from Asus, but its still not...
  6. i don't see any Bluetooth drivers icon in device manager in Windows 10?

i don't see any Bluetooth drivers icon in device manager in Windows 10?: I don't see any Bluetooth driver icon in my device managerEven in hidden devices also. How can I reinstall it. My details are as follows. please help.[ATTACH]...
  7. No bluetooth driver in device manager

No bluetooth driver in device manager: I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere....
  8. Bluetooth is not an option in Device Manager; How do I add drivers?

Bluetooth is not an option in Device Manager; How do I add drivers?: I have a newly purchased desktop system from Lenovo (April 2019) running Windows 10 Pro. Unlike my Lenovo laptop, this system does not display the option in Settings (Bluetooth & other devices) to turn on Bluetooth. Nor does the Device Manager (with View > Show Hidden...
  9. Bluetooth driver dissappeared from device manager after disabling it

Bluetooth driver dissappeared from device manager after disabling it: Device : Lenovo y50-70 i7-4710HQ, Gtx 860M, bluetooth was qualcomm atheros ar956x? I was testing out my new wireless earphones and after turning the bluetooth off (from the bluetooth settings found in the notification panel on the bottom right of windows 10) it would not...
  10. Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager

Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager: Bluetooth not working- the devices get paired but not connected, and the windows HFP audio device 97 driver was first not configured properly, then got uninstalled, and now is completely missing from Device Manger, and other devices missing tab is completely missing from...