Windows 10: I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I discovered the Segurazo folder a few days ago and found out over the Internet that it is a virus or something like that. I tried to uninstall... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zniklxs, Jun 6, 2020.

1. zniklxs Win User

I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC?

Hello, I discovered the Segurazo folder a few days ago and found out over the Internet that it is a virus or something like that. I tried to uninstall Segurazo from the control panel or just delete the folder but nothing works. In my control panel Segurazo is not even mentioned that I can uninstall it. And if I want to delete the folder then I always get

You need authorizations to perform the operation. You must obtain the necessary permissions from "Administrators" to make changes to this folder" .

I have also looked on the Internet for help but have found nothing. I ask for help and hope someone can help me with this problem.

:)

zniklxs, Jun 6, 2020

2. Segurazo uninstall

I am having a problem to delete this Segurazo program. I have tried every thing I could find but I guess I am lost.

MikeSanford, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Jun 6, 2020
  4. I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC?

How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine , however it remains in the list of installed programs.

Current windows version.1909 build 18363.592

woldsweather, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC?

1. I do not uninstall/delete Segurazo from my Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - uninstall delete Segurazo

2. Difficulty in uninstalling Segurazo in Lenovo Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difficulty in uninstalling Segurazo in Lenovo Laptop: Hey guys. I've been finding it difficult to uninstall Segurazo from my laptop. When I attempt to uninstall them, a notif pops up on my screen, saying: "You do not hve sufficient access to uninstal Segurazo Realtime Protection Lite. Please contact your system administrator." I...
  3. Segurazo uninstalled want it again

Segurazo uninstalled want it again: the antivirus was running in background using 50% of my cpu usage while playing GTA V so i tried disabling it but did not seems to work so i uninstalled it now i want to install it again please help me....
  4. How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 from my pc with command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 from my pc with command prompt: So my pc is currently unabel to be used past the sign in screen, im ible to go into to safe mode but im not able to reset my pci think i might have some sort of virus so is there anyway to uninstall and reinstall windows 10 with command prompt...
  5. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  6. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88
  7. How do I delete/uninstall Xbox from my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete/uninstall Xbox from my Windows 10?: I don't want it, nor will I ever, so how to get rid of it? The "uninstall" option is greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-deleteuninstall-xbox-from-my-windows-10/cf99389b-1f79-42eb-8d88-1945e7894187
  8. Segurazo uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Segurazo uninstall: I am having a problem to delete this Segurazo program. I have tried every thing I could find but I guess I am lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-uninstall/635eccbc-9a9a-4662-b888-90dc042abdab
  9. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

How do I remove Segurazo PUP?: The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine ,...
  10. How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10?: How do I delete/uninstall all the games from my Windows 10? i do not use or play games nor need any game apps suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-deleteuninstall-all-the-games-from-my/4e9e0b93-da79-4aa4-9746-3b5500657261