Windows 10: I do not want Sign in PIN.

Discus and support I do not want Sign in PIN. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I do not want Sign in PIN. I've tried everything I could find online. It is extremely annoying. Same thing with verifying my identity - two way... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jhzc, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jhzc Win User

I do not want Sign in PIN.

I've tried everything I could find online. It is extremely annoying. Same thing with verifying my identity - two way verification is turned off and I still can't acces my devices without being asked to setup PIN and then login to Microsoft account and then verify my identity with another email to get a code just to cancel creating pin?

Can someone advise how to turn all of these off please.

:)

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 20, 2021
  4. I do not want Sign in PIN.

Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I do not want Sign in PIN. - Similar Threads - Sign PIN

2. Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?: Hello, my question is simple, but the solution is likely complicated.I’m wondering if there is a way to enable signing into Windows 11 via a single mouseclick, rather than using a PIN or Password. To clarify, when I’m done with my pc I usually sign out and let it sit on the...
  3. Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?: Hello, my question is simple, but the solution is likely complicated.I’m wondering if there is a way to enable signing into Windows 11 via a single mouseclick, rather than using a PIN or Password. To clarify, when I’m done with my pc I usually sign out and let it sit on the...
  4. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  5. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  6. I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...: I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello on my laptop. However, in Settings; Sign-in options; PIN Windows Hello; the option is grayed out and says, "This option is currently unavailable". Can this be fixed?...
  7. I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...

I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...: I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello on my laptop. However, in Settings; Sign-in options; PIN Windows Hello; the option is grayed out and says, "This option is currently unavailable". Can this be fixed?...
  8. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  9. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  10. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...