Windows 10: I do not want to use my email address or a pin to login AT ALL

Discus and support I do not want to use my email address or a pin to login AT ALL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I followed instructions for removing a pin. Well, guess what, that does not work. I am then told I need a code that Microsoft will send me via my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Betty Tindle, Feb 22, 2021.

1. I do not want to use my email address or a pin to login AT ALL

I followed instructions for removing a pin. Well, guess what, that does not work. I am then told I need a code that Microsoft will send me via my EMAIL account, which I cannot login to cuz I need a code they sent me via email. I cannot access the email as it is on the web, it is not a microsoft email. I was ticked off having to do that, yet again. You may own the product, but I purchased it and do not feel it is up to your corporation to make me login as you choose.I do not want to login using a pin. I do not want my email address used for the Microsoft Store. It seems to me it does not provide security, it is only a way to get me hooked up with your store and your products. I live alone, computer is for personal use only. I want to just turn my computer on and use it, no beating around the bush in order to do so.

:)

Betty Tindle, Feb 22, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 22, 2021
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 22, 2021
  4. I do not want to use my email address or a pin to login AT ALL

Windows Login Email

• Go to "Settings" app, then click Accounts
    • Click the Link for "login using a local account" and follow the steps through
    • Go back to the same place and now link again to the correct/new email address.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

I do not want to use my email address or a pin to login AT ALL

1. I do not want to use my email address or a pin to login AT ALL - Similar Threads - email address pin

2. I want new email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be the email on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want new email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be the email on my...: I want new email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be the email on my Microsoft account that was previously *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I get that done?...
  3. I want new email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be the email on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want new email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be the email on my...: I want new email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be the email on my Microsoft account that was previously *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I get that done?...
  4. I need to change primary email address my MS login email address.

I need to change primary email address my MS login email address.: When I get to add email and select "add an existing email alias" the MS system responds with "You can't add a work or school email address as an alias to a personal Microsoft account. Please try another."...
  5. I need to change primary email address my MS login email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change primary email address my MS login email address.: When I get to add email and select "add an existing email alias" the MS system responds with "You can't add a work or school email address as an alias to a personal Microsoft account. Please try another."...
  6. I need to change primary email address my MS login email address.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.: The problem is the website will not let me add my current email address, saying, "this address is already taken. Choose another." It will not let me remove my current Microsoft Account email address. My current Microsoft Account email address will soon be invalid. The...
  8. I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.: The problem is the website will not let me add my current email address, saying, "this address is already taken. Choose another." It will not let me remove my current Microsoft Account email address. My current Microsoft Account email address will soon be invalid. The...
  9. I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.

10. Want to change my login email address on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want to change my login email address on my computer: Due to various issues with my previous email address I need to change it. But also i do NOT want to reset up everything I have for this old email address in Windows again - ie. were everything is, etc on the desktop, etc. I had to delete my old windows email address due...