Windows 10: I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 UPDATES .

Discus and support I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 UPDATES . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HELLO. I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS 10 UPDATES. AFTER ONE WEEK THAT I UPDATES FORCED NOW AGAIN THE WINDOWS ASK TO UPDATE. ù UPDATE UPDATE ALWAYS UPDATE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by valentine33, Jul 17, 2020.

1. I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 UPDATES .

HELLO. I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS 10 UPDATES. AFTER ONE WEEK THAT I UPDATES FORCED NOW AGAIN THE WINDOWS ASK TO UPDATE. ù

UPDATE UPDATE ALWAYS UPDATE FOR 'SECURITY' REASONS.

I OWN WINDOWS 7 AND NEVER UPDATE FOR 'SECURITY REASONS' AND IT WAS ALL OK.

NOW IT'S A TROUBLE EVERY UPDATE.

UPDATE UPDATE AND UPDATE!

UPDATE WHO WANT UPDATE, NOT FORCED ME TO UPDATE. I DONT WANT IT.

:)

valentine33, Jul 17, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 UPDATES .

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 UPDATES .

1. I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 UPDATES . - Similar Threads - UPDATES

2. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop freezes when updating windows 10: My laptop freezes when updating windows 10 and I force it to turn off by pressing the power button until it dies and when it starts up again it can't play valorant with error code VAL 5 and the laptop can't be shutdown, when I want to shutdown it will turn on again and so on....
  3. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restarted my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  4. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes when updating windows 10: My laptop freezes when updating windows 10 and I force it to turn off by pressing the power button until it dies and when it starts up again it can't play valorant with error code VAL 5 and the laptop can't be shutdown, when I want to shutdown it will turn on again and so on....
  5. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  6. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  8. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  9. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  10. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...