Windows 10: I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

Discus and support I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. in Cortana to solve the problem; ALL of my devices phone. tablet etc.. are apple products exept my PC and I keep getting "Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. Click here to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tlae1974, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Tlae1974 Win User

I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

ALL of my devices phone. tablet etc.. are apple products exept my PC and I keep getting "Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. Click here to continue linkinh devices." notification. I find this very suspiceous because I don't own android devices and therfore I have not clicked the notification in fear that I may link a deviceto my PC unknowingly. I have done the following to resolve with no success..... SETTINGS>>SYSTEM>>NEARBY SHARING>>>OFFCould this be a hacker?How do I make it STOP!

:)

Tlae1974, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated, fully managed, or corporate-owned work profile devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Feb 13, 2023
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Feb 13, 2023
  4. I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

windows 10 doesnt recognize my android device VAwindows 10 doesnt recognize my android device VA

Hi Mohamad,

This issue may have something to do with the driver. We recommend that you update the driver by following these steps:

• Connect your Android device to your computer
    • Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate your Android device.
    • Right click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dennis Mop, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

1. I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. - Similar Threads - DONT OWN ANDROID

2. Can't link android device to windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't link android device to windows account: I followed all of the instructions on https://account.microsoft.com/devices?fref=home.drawers.devices.warm-add-device to add an android device. It still shows as "0 devices linked" on https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios Short version, I have Link to Windows/Your...
  3. Can't link android device to windows account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't link android device to windows account: I followed all of the instructions on https://account.microsoft.com/devices?fref=home.drawers.devices.warm-add-device to add an android device. It still shows as "0 devices linked" on https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios Short version, I have Link to Windows/Your...
  4. Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device": Trying to install the Windows Subsystem for Android from the Microsoft Store, but I'm not being able to.My PC is an ASUS TUF Dash F15 with a native Windows 11 Home installation, a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H, GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 6GB and 16GB RAM DDR5 4800Mhz. Everything...
  5. Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device"

Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device": Trying to install the Windows Subsystem for Android from the Microsoft Store, but I'm not being able to.My PC is an ASUS TUF Dash F15 with a native Windows 11 Home installation, a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H, GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 6GB and 16GB RAM DDR5 4800Mhz. Everything...
  6. I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.: ALL of my devices phone. tablet etc.. are apple products exept my PC and I keep getting "Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. Click here to continue linkinh devices." notification. I find this very suspiceous because I don't own android devices and therfore I have not...
  7. I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DON"T OWN ANDROID DEVICES Your PC and Android device arealmost linked.: ALL of my devices phone. tablet etc.. are apple products exept my PC and I keep getting "Your PC and Android device arealmost linked. Click here to continue linkinh devices." notification. I find this very suspiceous because I don't own android devices and therfore I have not...
  8. “Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”

“Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”: Hi there! I’m having an issue accessing my homepage where all my files and apps are. Automatic updates were made to my laptop and when I turned on my laptop it took me to set up options, then to a page titled, “Link your Adroid or iphone to this PC”. I entered my phone...
  9. Linked android to PC

Linked android to PC: I just linked, (at least things looked like I succeeded), my android phone to my laptop pc using win 10. Initially, I was able to see the cell phone message page on the pc, but since I don't know how to access this feature and consequently, I don't see the value of having...
  10. Android Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Android Device: I have had identity theft issues for 2 years my device is 6 weeks and is full of malware. I am attacked on purpose. I figure we could download window 10 I also think that cleaning tool will do wanders thanks I have it on my laptop unless I should pay again Im ok with that...