Windows 10: I don`t receive notifications from Mail App for Windows 10

Discus and support I don`t receive notifications from Mail App for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 Gmail accounts in Mail App for Windows 10, but for none of them I receive notifications in Action Center. Notifications are allowed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreiTarca, Mar 16, 2020.

1. I don`t receive notifications from Mail App for Windows 10

Hello,

I have 2 Gmail accounts in Mail App for Windows 10, but for none of them I receive notifications in Action Center.

Notifications are allowed from Mail App for both accounts and notifications for Mail and Calendar app are also allowed from MS Settings

:)

AndreiTarca, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Mail app not receiving notifications

Hi Dave,

It seems that the Mail app is not running in the background. To show the app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page, we suggest running it in the background. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Privacy
    • In the left pane, select Background apps.
    • Under Let apps run in the background, toggle the switch to turn on or off the background apps.
    • Once you're done, you may now turn on the Mail app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page to get notifications.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Mar 16, 2020
  3. swlabr Win User
    Windows 10 mail App, notifications

Just started using the Windows 10 mail app. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. I checked the option to have notifications come up in the Action Center, as well as Notification banners and to play a sound. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. In the mail app, I tried Setting it to check for messages Every 15 minutes, and based on my usage.
    I read somewhere that you can check for items "as they arrive", but this option isn't available for some reason. Is there anything anybody can suggest to try to get new message notifications to show up?

swlabr, Mar 16, 2020
  4. NemoUI Win User

I don`t receive notifications from Mail App for Windows 10

Not receiving Windows 10 calendar app notifications

I am no longer receiving calendar app notifications and can't figure out why I am not. Under Windows system settings notifications and actions, Calendar, Mail and Cortana all are turned on. I am receiving notifications from my Windows 10 mail app. When
    I click on the settings gear within the mail application itself, I see a notifications section in settings list that appears, but when I click on the sections gear within the calendar app itself, I do not have a notifications section in the settings list.
    Thanks in advance for your thoughts on how I can fix this problem.

NemoUI, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

I don`t receive notifications from Mail App for Windows 10

1. I don`t receive notifications from Mail App for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - don`t receive notifications

2. So once again I am not receiving Notifications from the Mail and Calendar app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So once again I am not receiving Notifications from the Mail and Calendar app.: This has been an issue before.I am no longer receiving notifications of newly arriving emails from the Mail and Calendar app on WIndows 10 while it is closed or minimized, the window must be open, even if it is behind something else currently running.I have attempted to...
  3. So once again I am not receiving Notifications from the Mail and Calendar app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So once again I am not receiving Notifications from the Mail and Calendar app.: This has been an issue before.I am no longer receiving notifications of newly arriving emails from the Mail and Calendar app on WIndows 10 while it is closed or minimized, the window must be open, even if it is behind something else currently running.I have attempted to...
  4. I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...: I have had the Mail app set up to send a notification through the activity center whenever a new Email came in. However for the past couple of days this has not happened at all. A new email will come in and I will not receive a notification until I have opened the Mail and...
  5. I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...: I have had the Mail app set up to send a notification through the activity center whenever a new Email came in. However for the past couple of days this has not happened at all. A new email will come in and I will not receive a notification until I have opened the Mail and...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app not receiving notifications until onscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app not receiving notifications until onscreen?: I recently downloaded Office and tried out Outlook, and I felt like I touched a piece of software from a decade ago so I uninstalled it. Now, notifications don't work on the default Mail app anymore. I've tried turning them on and off, and nothing works. Now, I only receive...
  7. URI Schemes from microsoft apps don´t match in two of them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URI Schemes from microsoft apps don´t match in two of them: I was researching some information about URI schemes in iana.org. Then I found out that there are many schemes from microsoft registered with the owner [urischemeowners_at_microsoft.com] however there are two of them apparently from microsoft, at least the properties say so,...
  8. Apps don´t allow 240Hz refresh rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps don´t allow 240Hz refresh rate: System is set to 240Hz every game is fine with it too, but I open shotcut or DaVinci resolve, or any installed program and it´s really laggy. I have high end PC it seems that apps don´t allow the same refresh rate as I have on everything else. They seem to be stuck at 60....
  9. usb don,t open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0
  10. Windows 10 mail App, notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail App, notifications: Just started using the Windows 10 mail app. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. I checked the option to have notifications come up in the Action Center, as well as Notification banners and to play a sound. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. In the mail app, I...