Windows 10: i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

Discus and support i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them? in Cortana to solve the problem; how do I get rid of skype and xbox? don't want these ...... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Goldeeelocks, Sep 2, 2019.

1. i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

how do I get rid of skype and xbox? don't want these ...

:)

Goldeeelocks, Sep 2, 2019

2. Is there way to remove Skype, Xbox?

Hi,

Some programs and features in your computer are part of the operating system. It's the reason why the Uninstall option is grayed out, and one of those programs is Xbox. However, we believe in saying that "Every cloud has a silver lining". Check the steps
    below to remove Skype, and Xbox.

To remove Skype:

• Click the Windows icon, then search for Apps & features.
    • Choose Apps & features at the left pane, then look for and click Skype.
    • Once done, click on Uninstall.

To remove Xbox:

• Press the Windows icon + X on your keyboard.
    • Click Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    • Paste this command "Get-AppxPackage xbox | Remove-AppxPackage", then press Enter on your keyboard.

It should look like this:

i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them? 3d113361-cf96-4ff7-a6b6-2c3c61745ec6.jpg

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 2, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 2, 2019
  4. xwray Win User

i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

Unable to remove xbox game bar which appeared after 1903 update?

I want to remove the start menu entry for the xbox game bar. Long ago I did manage to get rid of xbox (don;t remember how now) but I can't seem to make this one go away. I don't know why it is even there...if I click on it nothing happens anyhow.

Can anyone help with a foolproof method that actually works...I've tried the various suggestions that google coughed up without success.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

xwray, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

1. i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them? - Similar Threads - don skype xbox

2. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  3. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  4. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?

in Cortana
    I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?: Cortana has been uninstalled - I have a right side pop-up. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-cortana-how-i-do-that/86412021-d161-4646-bf9e-8652ce80b142
  6. How to get rid of Skype.

How to get rid of Skype.: Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig How to get rid of it? Regards [img] 160263
  7. How to get rid of Skype.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Skype.: Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig How to get rid of it? Regards [img] 160263
  8. What are these files, how do I get rid of them

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these files, how do I get rid of them: [img] !5 of these files suddenly appeared in Explorer. They seem to consist of a large number of zeros. The have been very difficult to delete and after I succeeded they all reappeared again. I got them into the Recycle Bin and instructed it to empty everything. What are...
  9. What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them?

What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them?: What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them? [img] 137958
  10. 5,000 warning and Errors how do i get rid of them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    5,000 warning and Errors how do i get rid of them?: Events 5,000 warning and Errors how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5000-warning-and-errors-how-do-i-get-rid-of-them/466ebab3-4282-47b7-bb19-290be0b48089