Windows 10: I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

Discus and support I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So when I done a virus scan on ESET it found an apparent trojan in a MS folder and I was wondering if it is actually a virus.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cassidy24, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Cassidy24 Win User

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

So when I done a virus scan on ESET it found an apparent trojan in a MS folder and I was wondering if it is actually a virus.

C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\4\Case-ID7726121[39].pdf - PDF/Phishing.A.Gen trojan - cleaned by deleting [1]

I have Since scanned with malwarebytes and performed a sfc /scannow just incase it was a false positive.

:)

Cassidy24, Mar 16, 2019

2. eset nod32 Antivirus

Hi,

I need help, I can not uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

It is imposible from control panel, by recovery or using any action I know.

Can you, please, help?

AdelaPuichita, Mar 16, 2019
  3. de.das.dude, Mar 16, 2019
  4. I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder [​IMG]

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder [​IMG]

Source and Beta download: Antivirus and Internet Security for Windows

Cluster Head, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

1. I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder - Similar Threads - done scan ESET

2. why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?: why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-found-trojan-scanned-no-malware/5dac6e9a-b082-4965-a5aa-e6513cb40444
  3. Vigram.a was found and I searched it and apparently it’s a Trojan?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vigram.a was found and I searched it and apparently it’s a Trojan?: So I did a full scan of my pc and it came back saying Vigram.a was found and I searched it and apparently it’s a Trojan? It gave me the option to delete it so I did and it says it’s removed but I’m just worried it’s not fully gone. I have windows 10 and I know some people say...
  4. Windows Defender Antivirus scan history not found

Windows Defender Antivirus scan history not found: Hi, When I go to my Windows Security and click on "Protection history" under Scan options as shown in the screenshot below, I can't see any of my scan history although I have done several full and offline scans before, it shows me "No recent actions" and the Windows...
  5. Windows Security & ESET NOD32

Windows Security & ESET NOD32: Hi, I have ESET NOD32 Installed on my Laptop but also Windows Security. I would normally uninstall Windows Security to avoid any conflicts, but can't find the option. Should i try and find a way to Uninstall Windows Security or leave both on my Laptop? Thanks...
  6. ESET Nod32 removal

ESET Nod32 removal: How do I get Eset Nod32 off my laptop? I've tried all the online suggestions, it won't go away. Win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eset-nod32-removal/de90451d-dd53-47b4-8d95-030f2f0ae9f6
  7. is eset endpoint antivirus decent?

is eset endpoint antivirus decent?: i bought my Dell Latitude E7440 with eset endpoint antivirus installed. i bought the laptop from an IT technician who just upgraded the company he works for to new laptops. it has version 1903 of windows 10 pro, office 2019, and eset endpoint antivirus installed, the specs of...
  8. ESET NOD32 version 11 released.

ESET NOD32 version 11 released.: Version 11.0.144.0 has been released today. Changelog: NEW :UEFI Scanner Updated : Connected Home Monitor Updated : Accessibility improvements - Screen reader software support NEW : License Manager (my.eset.com) Updated : Installer and Activation changes NEW : Product...
  9. ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition: ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta [img] [img] Known Issues • Upgrade from previous versions is not supported - clean installation is required • Reset settings to default doesn’t work • Webcam protection...
  10. ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.

ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.: I got an email from ESET tonight giving news that version 10 of all the ESET apps would be released by the end of the month. I've been using the beta releases of version 10 for the last five months and they have all performed excellently. Well worth a try when the final is...