Windows 10: I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

Discus and support I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So when I done a virus scan on ESET it found an apparent trojan in a MS folder and I was wondering if it is actually a virus.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cassidy24, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Cassidy24 Win User

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

So when I done a virus scan on ESET it found an apparent trojan in a MS folder and I was wondering if it is actually a virus.

C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\4\Case-ID7726121[39].pdf - PDF/Phishing.A.Gen trojan - cleaned by deleting [1]

I have Since scanned with malwarebytes and performed a sfc /scannow just incase it was a false positive.

:)

Cassidy24, Mar 16, 2019

2. eset nod32 Antivirus

Hi,

I need help, I can not uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

It is imposible from control panel, by recovery or using any action I know.

Can you, please, help?

AdelaPuichita, Mar 16, 2019
  3. de.das.dude, Mar 16, 2019
  4. I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder [​IMG]

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder [​IMG]

Source and Beta download: Antivirus and Internet Security for Windows

Cluster Head, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder

1. I done a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it apparently found a trojan in a MS folder - Similar Threads - done scan ESET

2. Windows Defender Antivirus full scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus full scan: Can I work in other programs while conducting a full scan with Windows Defender Antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus-full-scan/7f08cc5f-6240-4d27-8e57-ac4f374e92d3
  3. ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...

ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...: Windows 10 software exe zipped program, extracts, but when install is started MS antivirus quarantines the file and announces: Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe Same software exe zipped program, extracted on a second computer running the same Windows 10 version does NOT...
  4. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone: I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and apparently my touchscreen driver is missing. Where can I download the touchscreen driver...
  5. U need an antivirus ? NOW ESET Smart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U need an antivirus ? NOW ESET Smart: eset smart security just download it now for free http://j.gs/BR0N need activation code contact me what r u waiting for
  6. ESET NOD32 version 11 released.

ESET NOD32 version 11 released.: Version 11.0.144.0 has been released today. Changelog: NEW :UEFI Scanner Updated : Connected Home Monitor Updated : Accessibility improvements - Screen reader software support NEW : License Manager (my.eset.com) Updated : Installer and Activation changes NEW : Product...
  7. ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition: ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta [img] [img] Known Issues • Upgrade from previous versions is not supported - clean installation is required • Reset settings to default doesn’t work • Webcam protection...
  8. Trojan found in OneDrive

Trojan found in OneDrive: It shows the same date, so I'm guessing it is an install tmp file, Malwarebytes and Defender wouldn't let it go...
  9. ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.

ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.: I got an email from ESET tonight giving news that version 10 of all the ESET apps would be released by the end of the month. I've been using the beta releases of version 10 for the last five months and they have all performed excellently. Well worth a try when the final is...
  10. WIndows Firewall rules for NOD32 Antivirus to can update

WIndows Firewall rules for NOD32 Antivirus to can update: Hi, Does anyone know please what rules should be created in Windows Firewall in order for NOD32 Antivirus to update, considering that all outbound trafic is blocked, and all the rules should be created manually. Thank you. 69549