Windows 10: I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

Discus and support I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, so I dont even know where to start. This morning I got on to my PC because it's my day off, and for a while now the new "Cumulative Update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chrisman25, Jan 18, 2017.

1. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

Hello, so I dont even know where to start. This morning I got on to my PC because it's my day off, and for a while now the new "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)" update hasn't been auto-updating and failing. There was also an update for a program called "Raptr" (an AMD software) that I have had trouble updating as well. I don't know which one it was, but something screwed with a lot of my programs and games. I started to manually download the Windows 10 update, and the Raptr one at the same time. And once the Windows one finished it wanted me to restart my PC. But once the Raptr one was done it put my pc to a black screen with nothing but a cursor in the middle of the screen. So, I hit my power button, and I'm guessing that either started the update and that's why my PC didnt shut down instantly, or it was frozen. So I ended up unplugging my PC, and when I booted it up again it started the update. Once it finished however, a lot of programs, like League of Legends, had this error message when I tried to start a game. Please, I don't know what to do because not all my programs are affected, just most of them are games, and the Raptr and plays.tv had error messages just like it. I literally have zero idea what to do and I'm desperate.

I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help [​IMG]

I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help [​IMG]

:)

Chrisman25, Jan 18, 2017

2. I don't know what happened to my pc.

Just to clarify, is this issue already resolved after you performed the reset?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jan 18, 2017
  3. I don't know what happened to my pc.

Hi,

Can you tell us more about your issue? For us to isolate the issue better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is exactly happening with your computer?
    • Does it hang or freeze when you use it?
    • Have you tried running Windows Defender?
    • Did you download any suspicious third-party app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jan 18, 2017
  4. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

Hi I also have AMD software but have never seen Raptr one appear.
    Also how long did you give it showing the black screen before you pressed the off button.
    As I have had the black screen with just cursor showing after a big update and after 2-3 mins the lock screen appears.
    Also have you googled the error message at all to see what went wrong

That Raptr is to do with gaming

How to remove Raptr
    How do I uninstall Raptr/AMD Gaming Evolved? : Raptr Support

hTconeM9user, Jan 18, 2017
Thema:

I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

1. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help - Similar Threads - dont happened please

2. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  3. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  4. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. UMMMM I dont know what this is and how this is happening but my apps are glitched and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UMMMM I dont know what this is and how this is happening but my apps are glitched and I...: So recently I've figured out that this some kind of white dots appearing on my apps and videos gifs etc etc, It was mild but now it's gotten crazy.. As you can see from the video below it's glitched so badly... Please tell me what caused this and how I can fix it! It's been...
  6. Dont what happened please help urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont what happened please help urgent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/No-Salamander-6057 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnqyme/dont_what_happened_please_help_urgent/
  7. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  8. I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joepat14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gih0c2/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_or_what_happened/
  9. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...