Windows 10: I don't even know how to ask this question...

Discus and support I don't even know how to ask this question... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KiahNicole, Mar 18, 2024.

1. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the laptop. I can log on to it through the browser, which is how I am on this website, but anything to do with Microsoft cannot be accessed through the laptop. No troubleshooters, no Microsoft updates, no anything at all like that. In the task bar it shows the globe icon stating that I am not connected to a network and when I

:)

KiahNicole, Mar 18, 2024

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Mar 18, 2024
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 18, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't even know how to ask this question...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

I don't even know how to ask this question...

1. I don't even know how to ask this question... - Similar Threads - don't ask question

2. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  3. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  4. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  5. I don't want to ask a question.

I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  6. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  7. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  8. I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL: Ok so this is what happened. Everytime I set a custom sound. For example: when you close a program, play ding. This setting is available Control Panel>Sounds>Sounds. So I changed the close program sound to ding and it is playing constantly even though i have not closed any...
  9. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  10. I don't know if this is the place to ask but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if this is the place to ask but...: I've had my computer for 2 years, within those 2 years I've played countless hours of Minecraft with my friends. I can no longer play Minecraft due to a JNI error which I have done my best to fix. I can launch Minecraft just fine from Curseforge and Badlion Client yet...