Windows 10: I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL

Discus and support I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so this is what happened. Everytime I set a custom sound. For example: when you close a program, play ding. This setting is available Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikhilTambeMS, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL

Ok so this is what happened. Everytime I set a custom sound. For example: when you close a program, play ding.

This setting is available Control Panel>Sounds>Sounds. So I changed the close program sound to ding and it is playing constantly even though i have not closed any program. And also the startup sound I select does not work. I've experienced this problem all the time with most PCs. And to be more specific on my machine, I'm using a macOS Bootcamp of Windows 10

macOS Version: 11.2.3 I guess. So if you find this question and have an answer, you better answer quickly. For now

I'm going to disable sounds for that.

:)

NikhilTambeMS, Apr 12, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 12, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 12, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL

1. I don't even know how to frame this question. LOL - Similar Threads - don't frame question

2. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  3. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  4. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  6. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  7. I don't even know what to write

I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  8. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  9. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...