Windows 10: I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

Discus and support I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was having a ton of trouble with my laptop after the Windows 10 1903 update, or at least with updates in general. I reinstalled Windows 10 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Janime6, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Janime6 Win User

I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

So I was having a ton of trouble with my laptop after the Windows 10 1903 update, or at least with updates in general.

I reinstalled Windows 10 from WinRE, because that's all I could access, with my USB drive which I used the Media Creation Tool to make.

It was the tool for update 1903. I deleted all my partitions so I was left with only unallocated space and then it did it's thing. Copied files, features, updates, etc. Then it was like "Okay, we have to restart to finish up."

So it restarted and won't do anything, much like the trouble I had before, but only THIS time I can't even access WinRE! Three hard restarts won't work now. And I can't boot from my USB stick. Going into the UEFI to change boot order, or boot directly doesn't work. I blame Windows 1903 for this, to be honest.

Anyway I think I made another recovery USB with 1809 on it instead, but as I mentioned, I have no way of getting to it because it won't boot and I can't access WinRE anymore.

I really have no idea what to do

Here's a rundown of what happens when I press the power button to turn it on:

• Press power button
    • Manufacturer logo pops up

There's the rundown

I can access the UEFI by pressing one of the first three function keys (I don't know which one it was because I was just pressing them all) but that's about it. It says something for a brief second about checking media presence when I press F12, but then just goes back to the logo (even with the USB plugged in).

:)

Janime6, Aug 21, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 21, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 21, 2019
  4. I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

Want to upgrade, don't know the options much..

I read x38 s don`t show any real improvement over p35 s

francis511, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

1. I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue - Similar Threads - don't honest read

2. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  3. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  4. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  5. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  6. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  7. im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crazycule05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkhqxk/im_going_to_be_honesti_dont_know_much_about/
  8. BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong: crash files I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong i updated my bios all my drivers, and fresh installed windows and i'm still dealing with the same problem please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/5e19f20c-6a22-48a0-8147-1335f019307a
  9. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  10. I don't know how to read this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...