Windows 10: I don't even know what's happening

Discus and support I don't even know what's happening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mzdimonds, Jul 15, 2018.

1. mzdimonds Win User

I don't even know what's happening

So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another device but I fixed it quickly. But on this device, it's a whole different story. I was searching up on how to fix it, and then I found an answer. But when I did what it told me to do nothing happened. And days/weeks went by and then in the HP Support Assistant I had this update for my audio/microphone Driver. So I thought this would fix it. I installed the update and it didn't fix it. And then I went into the device manager and I clicked on my Sound, Video and Game Controllers and I left clicked on my microphone and updated it. It didn't fix the issue and then one day it was gone! I didn't have to worry about it. And today comes... I was playing with my friend and I go into a call with him and my mic sounds like wind is blowing on it. I was confused and I just called him on my phone then I went back into HP Support Assistant and the same update was there the same update that didn't fix it so I installed it and when I go into a call with him there was no sound. Then I checked in Sound to see what was wrong and I checked my mic and it said, "No audio devices installed." and then I realized the update DELETED MY AUDIO DRIVERS. I now cannot hear anything on my computer nor talk to anyone on my computer. Is there a solution to this? my computer is an HP ENVY Notebook x64-based PC Windows 10. Please help.

:)

mzdimonds, Jul 15, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 15, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 15, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. I don't even know what's happening - Similar Threads - don't what's happening

2. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  3. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  4. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  5. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  6. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  8. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  9. I don't know what's happened to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  10. I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?: I try to solve that, but it can't. I found out many way. but these did not work. Also, I try to reset an app, the "give us a minute" become "this app can't open". Please help me!!! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...