Windows 10: I don't get how you numbered the updates

Discus and support I don't get how you numbered the updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; <Windows 10>The latest main build is 20H2 right? But currently I found out that I am running 20H1, and I checked for updates, but it did not find 20H2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Win10user_217, Oct 17, 2021.

1. I don't get how you numbered the updates

<Windows 10>The latest main build is 20H2 right? But currently I found out that I am running 20H1, and I checked for updates, but it did not find 20H2. How do I update to 20H2? And wait, is 20H2 is even the latest or is it 20H1?

:)

Win10user_217, Oct 17, 2021
  2. wbdeejay Win User

N73 don´t show the contactname, only the number.

My N73 started displaying numbers only (no name) for some incoming calls for which I'm certain there was only one contact listing. It also sometimes displayed the number with the country code 614nnnnnnnn and sometimes not 04nnnnnnnn for the same caller
    on the same network. So I tried to save the different number under the same contact name (the suggested option) but that has not helped and from what I read here may make it worse.

But I maintain that the phone was already having those problems before.

I will try sifting through the contact details and removing any duplicate numbers.

Any suggestions on a permanent solution?

wbdeejay, Oct 17, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 17, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't get how you numbered the updates

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

I don't get how you numbered the updates

1. I don't get how you numbered the updates - Similar Threads - don't numbered updates

2. If you no longer have access to verification number how can you get access to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you no longer have access to verification number how can you get access to Microsoft 365: No longer have access to verification number can't sign in, have tried for 5 days 40 calls with microsoft, many promises to call back and only two call backs, gave them access to my computer and they couldn't resolve it even though they said it was 'approved' - a vicious...
  3. What does it mean if you don't get critical or security updates and future updates on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does it mean if you don't get critical or security updates and future updates on...: I was trying to figure out what does it mean if you don't meant a system requirements and you don't to get all updates on windows 11 if you don't meant this is the requirements because i see some people seeing a video about it anyone know the truth...
  4. I don't get how you numbered the updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't get how you numbered the updates: <Windows 10>The latest main build is 20H2 right? But currently I found out that I am running 20H1, and I checked for updates, but it did not find 20H2. How do I update to 20H2? And wait, is 20H2 is even the latest or is it 20H1?...
  5. I don't get how you numbered the updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't get how you numbered the updates: <Windows 10>The latest main build is 20H2 right? But currently I found out that I am running 20H1, and I checked for updates, but it did not find 20H2. How do I update to 20H2? And wait, is 20H2 is even the latest or is it 20H1?...
  6. How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative: Hi. I just lost a 2,000 dollar laptop over windows 10 constant updates. It went into a black hole of never ever getting out of the loading screen. Now that I basically threw away a 2,000 dollar pc, I got a new one. Even though the one I had was only with me for 3 months. Good...
  7. I don't always get updates.

I don't always get updates.: Hello I am a person who uses a Windows 10 PC. I like Windows updates. But I don't always get them. I go to settings and click check for updates when I know that there is an update that isn't still installed on my PC. I tried Windows Update Assistant app and it also doesn't...
  8. "You don't have the permission to open this file." How to get it back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "You don't have the permission to open this file." How to get it back?: I frequently use Handbrake to encode movies. Suddenly and inexplicably I can't anymore. If I click on the movie and want to open it using Handbrake, on the app I get the message: "No valid source or titles found "Handbrake will not be able to encode the selected source as...
  9. i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?: How do i get into all files on MY computer that NO ONE else uses. This is just for home use, no buiness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-you-dont-permission-to-get-into-or/4c6f9c0f-253c-41f8-a9a4-77c7c3c5c629"
  10. why i don't get update

why i don't get update: I have friend who use the version of 18932,1000 but I am use 1903 why?please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-get-update/f4843b83-245c-4dd0-9067-12d9edf41656