Windows 10: I don't get more available shrink space after deleting stuff

Discus and support I don't get more available shrink space after deleting stuff in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 270 GB free out of 953 GB but it says I have 0 MB of shrink space in Disk Management, even when I delete programs I don't get more shrink space,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by recapp, Apr 19, 2021.

1. recapp Win User

I don't get more available shrink space after deleting stuff

I have 270 GB free out of 953 GB but it says I have 0 MB of shrink space in Disk Management, even when I delete programs I don't get more shrink space, is there a way I can get more shrink space?

:)

recapp, Apr 19, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 19, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 19, 2021
  4. kaxelina Win User

Why don´t I get Spaces on my N82

My husband and I bouth same mobile with one week apart. He got spaces in Share online but I don´t. We have updated the latest software.

Even the program is updated sevrel times but still I don´t have Spaces on my mobile. I even resert the phone but no luck.

What is the problem?

kaxelina, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

1. I don't get more available shrink space after deleting stuff - Similar Threads - don't more available

2. Size of available shrink space does not equate Free Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Size of available shrink space does not equate Free Space: I have an HP Pavilion Notebook with a SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA SSD 500GB 2.5” as Internal Solid State Hard Drive. I am trying to shrink my primary Partition and create 100gb of unallocated space. In the File Explorer it shows that i have 133 GB of free space but when i try to...
  3. Size of available shrink space does not equate Free Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Size of available shrink space does not equate Free Space: I have an HP Pavilion Notebook with a SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA SSD 500GB 2.5” as Internal Solid State Hard Drive. I am trying to shrink my primary Partition and create 100gb of unallocated space. In the File Explorer it shows that i have 133 GB of free space but when i try to...
  4. Size of available shrink space does not equate Free Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot shrink partition more, even if space is available - Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot shrink partition more, even if space is available - Windows 7: I have a laptop running Windows 7, and I have a 465 GB internal hard drive formatted in MBR format. Now the whole drive is formatted with only one partition, so now I want to make 2 more partitions. But using diskpart, I found out that the max amount I can shrink my C drive...
  6. Cannot shrink partition more, even if space is available - Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot shrink partition more, even if space is available - Windows 7: I have a laptop running Windows 7, and I have a 465 GB internal hard drive formatted in MBR format. Now the whole drive is formatted with only one partition, so now I want to make 2 more partitions. But using diskpart, I found out that the max amount I can shrink my C drive...
  7. Can I delete the installer folder to get more free space?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete the installer folder to get more free space?: I'm running Windows 10 - 64 bit 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985).I have a 231GB SSD as the main C drive partition while 1TB HDD is the D drive of my laptop. I only use C drive for software and windows installation in order to have maximum speed. Even the desktop folder is in my D...
  8. Shrink volume not showing all available space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shrink volume not showing all available space: My 240gb SSD has 140gb of free space. But shrink volume will only allow 67gb, why does this happen? Edit: I just selected the "No paging file" option and it works now. submitted by /u/TheTomSawyer [link] [comments]...
  9. Deleted Files take up MORE space after deletion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Files take up MORE space after deletion: Was low on room for my C: drive so I decided to go uninstall some of the campaigns for HALO. All in all, it should have brought about 45gbs of space back to me. Instead, it took up MORE room and now I have 400mbs of space left. It is NOT system restore- I had this issue in...
  10. Can I Delete More Stuff from My Computer??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I Delete More Stuff from My Computer??: I already used disk cleanup to clean up my computer of junk. But is it possible to delete even more unnecessary files? I heard that after installing Win 10 that there are some installation files that can be further deleted. Do let me know. 65493