Windows 10: I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.

Discus and support I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried everything to solve this problem but i can't fix it. [img] 36041 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tormarebap, Jan 2, 2016.

1. I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.

I tried everything to solve this problem but i can't fix it.
    I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties. [​IMG]

:)

tormarebap, Jan 2, 2016
  2. willhen50 Win User

No Windows 10 TP Start Menu interface

There is no Start Menu Tab on the properties option.

Just a Taskbar, Navigation, and Toolbars tab.

willhen50, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Megiddo30 Win User
    no start menu options

i do not have the option to customize the start menu. When i bring up the taskbar properties, there is only taskbar, navigation, and toolbars tabs.

Megiddo30, Jan 2, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.

ARC1020, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Thanks man it worked!*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin

tormarebap, Jan 19, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. I'm glad it could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.

1. I don't get the Toolbar option in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties. - Similar Threads - don't Toolbar option

2. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  3. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  4. Can't click on the Start Menu or toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on the Start Menu or toolbar: Hi, I've recently had to "Fresh Start" my Windows 10 install after having a problem I couldn't resolve in any other way. Since then, the original problems have all but cleared up, but now I have a new one that I can't recreate every time or figure out how to resolve. From...
  5. When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears: I've attached a video below of the problem. When clicking the start menu, one of my toolbars (Media Monkey Media Player) disappears for some reason, and re-appears when releasing from the start menu. I've checked every option in Media Monkey and haven' t found a good reason...
  6. Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?: Does anybody have a list of Windows 10 shell folder ids? I would like to make one of those toolbar "programs" only menus on the taskbar. The original one Brink showed for Win8, which was great, by the way, does not work the same anymore. In Windows 10, it now has...
  7. No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar: Hi guys, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Pro and after sometime I noticed that when I right-click on the taskbar I don't have "Properties" option which normally should be. Could you please help me to sort it out. Thank you. 62126
  8. Where is the Taskbar & Start Menu Properties in the Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the Taskbar & Start Menu Properties in the Anniversary Update: In 1511 I right clicked in the Start field and it brought up a Properties link. Then there were lots of configuration setting for the Start screen. That no longer works. To the point, before I was able to hide the Apps column and access it by clicking All Apps. I'd like to...
  9. Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work: Hi, on occasion when I mouse over either the start bar or the taskbar it doesn't change colour like it usually does (the little blue background it changes to for instance) and it doesn't let me click on them. As well as this, it doesn't let me click on any window that isn't...
  10. "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore??

in Windows 10 Support
    "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore??: Here's a screenshot of "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" dialog from a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 [img] As you can see, despite its name, it does not have a tab for "Start Menu". I remember that Preview versions of Windows 10 had a "Start Menu" tab. Did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have toolbar option on taskbar?

2. i dont have the toolbar option in taskbar