Windows 10: I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...

Discus and support I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To whom it may concernI don't have a 365 business, I tried since I noticed that it was a business account I tried many times to cancel, before trial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gloria Stinnett, Jun 10, 2024.

1. I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...

To whom it may concernI don't have a 365 business, I tried since I noticed that it was a business account I tried many times to cancel, before trial expired and it happened, I had sent emails, talked to a rep once follow the instructions to no obey. I been charged $6.00 twice. The previous account was under my daughter's name. I do not have a small business or a regular, account and you can check I see that I have never used it.Thank you for your help G. S

:)

Gloria Stinnett, Jun 10, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged... 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 10, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 10, 2024
  4. I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...

c3-01.5 doesn''t vibrate

Hi,

I just received a C3-01.5 and I am trying to have it on vibrate only mode.

The silent profile is selected with vibrate on, but when I call the phone the only thing that happens is that the screen flashes but it doesn''t vibrate at all.

It does vibrate when I go through the menu so I don''t think it''s a hardware problem.

1989jeffrey, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...

1. I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged... - Similar Threads - don't 365 business

2. I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...: To whom it may concernI don't have a 365 business, I tried since I noticed that it was a business account I tried many times to cancel, before trial expired and it happened, I had sent emails, talked to a rep once follow the instructions to no obey. I been charged $6.00...
  3. I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have 365 business, I tried many to cancel, and it doesn't happen. I been charged...: To whom it may concernI don't have a 365 business, I tried since I noticed that it was a business account I tried many times to cancel, before trial expired and it happened, I had sent emails, talked to a rep once follow the instructions to no obey. I been charged $6.00...
  4. How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...: Please stop this monthly charge I receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-and-get-a-credit-for-services-i/0c74f699-00bf-44c7-8c77-c839ac366af2
  5. How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...

How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...: Please stop this monthly charge I receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-and-get-a-credit-for-services-i/0c74f699-00bf-44c7-8c77-c839ac366af2
  6. I have been charge twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been charge twice: I was charged on May 1, 2023 order number 420467445 $105.99 for 364 family and then charged again 06/22/2023 for $105.99. I can not find the may charge on my account but it was taken from my bank account. Help?...
  7. I have been charge twice

I have been charge twice: I was charged on May 1, 2023 order number 420467445 $105.99 for 364 family and then charged again 06/22/2023 for $105.99. I can not find the may charge on my account but it was taken from my bank account. Help?...
  8. Have I been charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been charged twice: Hello, I think i have or will potentially be charged twice. Auto renewal of £59.99 is pending in my account. When i went into my MS account, i wanted to switch off auto renewal so i could have the option to change payment methods in future i don't like auto renewal on...
  9. Have I been charged twice

Have I been charged twice: Hello, I think i have or will potentially be charged twice. Auto renewal of £59.99 is pending in my account. When i went into my MS account, i wanted to switch off auto renewal so i could have the option to change payment methods in future i don't like auto renewal on...
  10. I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist

I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist: I have been a Microsoft user for a long time, but they say i don't exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-a-user-for-many-years-but-microsoft/9b741d57-46f4-470c-9b0a-49216792a35f