Windows 10: I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????

Discus and support I dont have a admin account so how to fix??????? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Help! Please respond to my question :... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aneesh L, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Aneesh L Win User

I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????

Help! Please respond to my question :

:)

Aneesh L, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Admin accounts

Yes.

An admin, if they try to browse the user folder of any other user (standard or admin) will be told they don't have access, but will be offered permanent access if they wish by clicking Continue. You won't accidentally stumble across her files, but you could look for them if you were determined. Can she trust you (or can you trust yourself) not to click Continue?

I dont have a admin account so how to fix??????? [​IMG]

Even signed in as an admin, most of the time you are running processes or apps as a standard user anyway. Only when you try to do something that requires admin rights will you be asked (as in the folder example above) if you want to use your admin privileges. The 'harm' would be if you click 'Yes' on a UAC prompt before taking the time to think about what it is that you'd be allowing to run.

4. C0zzie Win User

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I dont have a admin account so how to fix??????? - Similar Threads - dont admin account

2. How to fix admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix admin account: I had gotten some custom cursors but i was having a problem with it reverting to system default when i turned on my computer, so i decided to replace the default ones so it would revert to my ones instead, so i tried to change it and it said i needed an administer which is...
  3. How to fix admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix admin account: I had gotten some custom cursors but i was having a problem with it reverting to system default when i turned on my computer, so i decided to replace the default ones so it would revert to my ones instead, so i tried to change it and it said i needed an administer which is...
  4. How to fix admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  6. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  7. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  8. admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it.: i've recently gotten a surface pro 4 and upon startup i was stuck in a boot loop of "error downloading windows click ok to restart download/installation" or something among those lines. a few hours and youtube videos later now when i start up the computer im met by...
  9. How do i fix this? I dont have hardware acceleration so thats not it. Whenever i move the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this? I dont have hardware acceleration so thats not it. Whenever i move the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheUnknownD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esw6vb/how_do_i_fix_this_i_dont_have_hardware/
  10. how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?: how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-lock-scxreen-so-i-dont-have-to-sign/bca012fe-4e5e-4c1b-a58c-5b5d17727470"