Windows 10: I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support I dont have a bitlocker recovery key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chris boyd1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do?

:)

chris boyd1, Mar 24, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 24, 2023
  3. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up

Benjamin Mcilroy, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

Xylee Del, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

1. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - dont bitlocker recovery

2. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  3. Dont have bitlocker key, but pc asks for it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dont have bitlocker key, but pc asks for it!: Greetings,My pc was in repairs, needed to change batrery. Būt now I cant turn on my pc. Shows blue screen asking for butlocker key that repuiers only digits. Būt checking my Microsoft account settings, I havent even set it UP. How I can get it?Thank you....
  4. Dont have bitlocker key, but pc asks for it!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dont have bitlocker key, but pc asks for it!: Greetings,My pc was in repairs, needed to change batrery. Būt now I cant turn on my pc. Shows blue screen asking for butlocker key that repuiers only digits. Būt checking my Microsoft account settings, I havent even set it UP. How I can get it?Thank you....
  5. Dont have bitlocker key, but pc asks for it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bitlocker recovery key dont work: The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-recovery-key-dont-work/09fd7d88-7c68-46d1-82b5-a29c0b8f1e98
  7. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bitlocker recovery key dont work: The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-recovery-key-dont-work/09fd7d88-7c68-46d1-82b5-a29c0b8f1e98
  8. I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key: I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bitlocker-key-id-but-i-doesnt-have-a/499c14e1-e32c-465e-8e4f-79d93fa66e57"
  9. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key and yet it's still asking me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont have a bitlocker recovery key and yet it's still asking me: So I have a lenovo ideapad 100s. I've updated it from 8 to 10. It's been quite a while like one year since I've updated it. Now its asking for bitlocker recovery key. The thing is I havent even set up bitlocker and I'm the only one who uses this laptop. When i used the...
  10. I have a bitlocker recovery key problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bitlocker recovery key problem: Dear Support team, I am having a bitlocker problem as follows: - I used bitlocker before to encrypt for my Windows 7, but after having a window problem I updated to window 10 and forgot to store the recovery key, I have lost the bitlocker recovery key and cannot re-open...