Windows 10: I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

Discus and support I don't have a digital license or product key for windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Flamenwerfer, Aug 18, 2019.

1. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not refurbished, windows had to be reinstalled and I was not informed of the location or access of the digital key, there was no product key either due to not having a physical copy or the information of it if one was used during the installation, I have been told that I will be required to download and/or purchase windows 10 home (I am currently using windows 10 pro) by the troubleshooter.

I have not been able to find a digital licence, I may have just not seen it, however I have searched all areas regarding said licence.

I am requesting assistance to help activate my windows.

:)

Flamenwerfer, Aug 18, 2019

2. Digital license & product key details

• Hi, I'm running Windows 10 already and received an upgrade notification from Microsoft but can't install it because I don't have the Product Key or Digital Licence details

Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 18, 2019
  3. MAP1_905 Win User
    Changing from Digital License to Product Key

I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?

MAP1_905, Aug 18, 2019
  4. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

Digital license & product key details

How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without
    digital license & product key details?

Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

1. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows - Similar Threads - don't digital license

2. Windows asks for product key but i have a digital license from the Free windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asks for product key but i have a digital license from the Free windows 10 upgrade: I want to update to 1903 but the Windows Update utility asks for a product key which I don't have since I updated to Win 10 using the Free update program years ago. I have used some key retrieving utilities and the product key they give me doesn't work. Windows shows it...
  3. I don't have a Windows Product Key!

I don't have a Windows Product Key!: Okay, so it's a long story for how I got this computer but essentially the person it belonged to didn't want it so it was given to me. I had NOOO idea about the product key business until my computer started telling me that my windows was going to expire soon. What do I do??...
  4. I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key

I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key: Like I said, that's it. Plus, when I troubleshoot it tells me install Windows 10 Home Single Language, but I can't find it in the Microsoft Store. Also, I tried suggestions in the web to find my product key, & when I tried to change the product key, none worked. I already got...
  5. Digital license & product key details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital license & product key details: How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without digital license & product key details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-product-key-details/05423716-e1dd-42ee-97a9-ed981b2aaa35
  6. I don't have a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key.: There's this annoying watermark that says Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate windows. I checked it out and it seems I need a product key which I don't have. I tried trouble shooting but it said it can't activate copy of windows, try again after connecting to the...
  7. Changing from Digital License to Product Key

Changing from Digital License to Product Key: I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?...
  8. Windows 10 Digital License vs Product Key

Windows 10 Digital License vs Product Key: Hi, I am looking to upgrade my pc and was looking into how I would have to reactivate my windows 10 OS afterwards. I understand the difference between a digital license and a product key - or at least I thought I did. But my question has to do with my laptop. I...
  9. No valid digital license/Product Key

No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...
  10. Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have

Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have: I completely cleared a old PC and installed Windows 10. I had downloaded the ISO and burned it on a disk. I installed it on the PC, and during the installation it asked for a key. I clicked the "Skip" button. Now after I shut it off and back on, in the bottom right corner is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have a valid digital license windows 10