Windows 10: I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

Discus and support I don't have a digital license or product key for windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Flamenwerfer, Aug 18, 2019.

1. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not refurbished, windows had to be reinstalled and I was not informed of the location or access of the digital key, there was no product key either due to not having a physical copy or the information of it if one was used during the installation, I have been told that I will be required to download and/or purchase windows 10 home (I am currently using windows 10 pro) by the troubleshooter.

I have not been able to find a digital licence, I may have just not seen it, however I have searched all areas regarding said licence.

I am requesting assistance to help activate my windows.

:)

Flamenwerfer, Aug 18, 2019

2. Digital license & product key details

• Hi, I'm running Windows 10 already and received an upgrade notification from Microsoft but can't install it because I don't have the Product Key or Digital Licence details

Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 18, 2019
  3. MAP1_905 Win User
    Changing from Digital License to Product Key

I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?

MAP1_905, Aug 18, 2019
  4. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

Digital license & product key details

How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without
    digital license & product key details?

Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

1. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows - Similar Threads - don't digital license

2. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  3. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  4. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  6. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  7. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Transfer digital license to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  9. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  10. Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key'

Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key': I purchased a Win 10 Pro 64-bit license a couple of years ago from a company listed here on the Microsoft site as a Solution Provider:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. idont have license key

2. dont have a valid digital license windows 10