Windows 10: I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one

Discus and support I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaDoge16 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlphaDoge16, Dec 6, 2020.

1. I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one

/u/AlphaDoge16, Dec 6, 2020
  2. RhondasPC Win User

Asking to verify my identity

Hi,

I purchased a new laptop and its asking me to verify my identity.

My problem is my old laptop died, so I don't have access to the information I had re my microsoft account.

The time expired for me to verify and now I can't progress past "Verify your identity" (I am wanting to throw the computer out my window eek)

Thanks

Rhonda

RhondasPC, Dec 6, 2020
  3. cazjon Win User
    New laptop; can`t verify my microsoft identity

Hi, hope someone can help.

I can`t verify my microsoft account identity on my new HP Envy laptop with Windows 10, because the email address is wrong on the screen box.

I now have to wait 24 hours after 3 attempts, trying to reset the password.

I`ve opened a new Microsoft account (using my old laptop), but can`t use it because I can`t get past the verify setup page on the new laptop.

Any input would be gratefully received.

Thanks

cazjon, Dec 6, 2020
  4. I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one

Verify your identity oln this PC

Being ask to verify my identity, since the last update - Creators Update - it no longer accept the remain letters for the email or the numbers for the mobile phone on the PC

As a result it no longer sync ...

Any suggestions?

esbkk11000, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one

1. I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one - Similar Threads - don’t pin Microsoft

2. Microsoft prompts me to verify my identity with an old email that I have already changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft prompts me to verify my identity with an old email that I have already changed: I'm attempting to change some of my account information, however I have to verify my identity first and can only select my old email adress to wich I no longer have access to. Someone else had a similar problem and the recommended solution was to delete the old email as the...
  3. Microsoft prompts me to verify my identity with an old email that I have already changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft prompts me to verify my identity with an old email that I have already changed: I'm attempting to change some of my account information, however I have to verify my identity first and can only select my old email adress to wich I no longer have access to. Someone else had a similar problem and the recommended solution was to delete the old email as the...
  4. Microsoft prompts me to verify my identity with an old email that I have already changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot verify identity ask for pin that was never set.

Cannot verify identity ask for pin that was never set.: A few years back I set up my mothering law laptop from new. WEcopied down and the user name and password. AND DID NOT SET A PIN. From time to time BT force her to change her email password,no issues change the password then update in windows. But this time we cannot...
  6. Verifying my identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verifying my identity: When selecting Settings/Accounts/Your info I am informed that I need to verify my identity by clicking on a blue hyperlink labelled Verify. However, whenever I do click on this link I am presented with the following message in red:- "Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  7. Random requests for PIN to verify my identity.

Random requests for PIN to verify my identity.: I get random request to verify "it's me" by re-entering my PIN. That can happen almost any time and when I do re-enter my PIN, sometimes it works but occasionally it does not. When it does not work, I must reboot Microsoft 365 Outlook and then it will "take." When it does...
  8. It is asking for a PIN and I do not have one?

It is asking for a PIN and I do not have one?: Hello, Recently I have tried to install minecraft windows 10 version on another computer using my microsoft account. However when I am in the shop - it asks for a PIN and I do not have one. I went to my account settings to try and disable the PIN as I have seen in...
  9. Verify my identity for my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify my identity for my Microsoft account: I need to verify my identity for my Microsoft account as I have a different cell phone number now. --- How do I do that? Everything else is the same as far as I know. Maybe I'll find out something different but now is the time to find out. My Windows version number is 1903...
  10. constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number

constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number: Windows is constantly asking me to confirm my identity (microsoft account) by entering the pin number I have already entered when I logged on to my pc. It only started recently so what the hell is with that? Have a second pc on which this never happens?...