Windows 10: I don’t have a PIN

Discus and support I don’t have a PIN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KimberleyPierce1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I don’t have a PIN

My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this?

:)

KimberleyPierce1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 10, 2021
  3. AddRAM Win User
    Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, Jun 10, 2021
  4. I don’t have a PIN

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

I don’t have a PIN

1. I don’t have a PIN - Similar Threads - don’t PIN

2. I don’t see my Windows Security in the Update & Security Tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t see my Windows Security in the Update & Security Tab.: Hello, Recently I ‘ve been trying to set up the Windows Security For my computer, But when I try to go to the Windows Security in Update & Security, I don’t see it, When I try to search Windows Security in Task bar search box, It shows the thing, But when I click on it, It...
  3. Don’t ever want to see “details” view in folders for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t ever want to see “details” view in folders for Windows 10: Don’t ever want to see “details” view in folders for Windows 10When I create a new folder in windows 10, I do not want the “details” view to be the default view when the folder is created. I want folders to be created with the “list” view. Then I want each individual folder...
  4. I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Changed my pc os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to...: I Changed my PC os .After that my images asking it looks like you don’t have permission to view this file.I changed permission in properties even its not open ....
  5. Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do?: Why are devices after successfully installation of AMD Chipset Software in Device Manager not properly detected or named correctly in comparison with Intel PC after installation of Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (see uploaded image)? Installing AMD Chipset...
  6. Don’t know PIN cannot login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don’t know PIN cannot login: Hi I always login with the account password in My office laptop but today, as soon as I opened it it requested the pin# and there was no other way to login. I don’t know why it doesnt show <I forgot the pin #> in order to reset it. I have lot of work to do.. plz help~...
  7. I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaDoge16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7rxbf/i_dont_have_a_pin_but_microsoft_is_asking_me_to/
  8. How to reset the screen lock pin/password? It’s a local account and I don’t have my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reset the screen lock pin/password? It’s a local account and I don’t have my...: Thanks for your help. submitted by /u/hellotintin100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtfixb/how_to_reset_the_screen_lock_pinpassword_its_a/
  9. Pin code, I have this problem and I don’t know what I can do. The text means” Something...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin code, I have this problem and I don’t know what I can do. The text means” Something...: [IMG]My pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-code-i-have-this-problem-and-i-dont-know-what/1cda3ec9-47ac-418f-b861-ebabfb3cab2b
  10. I don’t want a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t want a pin: I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this? I dont want to use third party...