Windows 10: I don't have a product key for windows 7

Discus and support I don't have a product key for windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 7 missing products key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ramiro Rosales, Jan 30, 2023.

1. I don't have a product key for windows 7

Windows 7 missing products key

:)

Ramiro Rosales, Jan 30, 2023
  2. AddRAM Win User

windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Windows 7 OEM license don´t work

Dear community,

last week I bought a new notebook (asus gl752vw). I also bought an windows 7 pro 64 bite oem license. I installed the operating system windows 7 pro on my new notebook, but there was a problem, that the notebook drivers only work with windows 10 64 bit (****.
    I dont know why) I couldn´t even connect to the internet. I thought maybe first I should activate my license. I called the windows hotline and followed the steps. The 9 codes under the phone number of windows worked fine, so I got my activationcode from windows
    per phone. Now the problem was that i missed one letter or number from the activation id, so it said not more compatibIe. So my windows 7 oem license wasnt activated at all. After that I thought it would be better when I install windows 10. After the installation
    of windows 10 64 bit the notebook worked fine and all was possible. The only missing point is, when I wanna activate my license Windows say: "This product key is running on another pc. Please try it with a different key. Error: 0x803FA071.

So when I wanna activate the license now per phone the 9 codes under the number aren´t verificated (that´s what the windows support voice said). Do you know how I can fix the problem or so? I don´t wanna buy a new license if it´s possible.

(sorry for mistakes, cause I´m german).

FabianKlüter, Jan 30, 2023
  4. I don't have a product key for windows 7

Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10  

I also have another issue if you don’t mind… *Wink

My brother was a bit dumb and use this guide (but the windows 7 version) to uninstall his windows 7 product key which was on a partition on his macbook. He wanted to deactivate so he could use the product key on his new pc build, but he never wrote down or saved his product key which he got given. He tried to use NirSoft’s ProduKey to see if the product key is still there but it said there was no product key. I was just wondering if there is a way for him to recover his product key still or if it’s completely gone.

aflumbahgee, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

I don't have a product key for windows 7

1. I don't have a product key for windows 7 - Similar Threads - don't product key

2. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key for Windows.: I need to activate a copy of Windows but don't have the product key. Can I buy the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows/0a136a17-d81d-4771-9293-73690b1b1ebb
  3. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a product key for Windows.: I need to activate a copy of Windows but don't have the product key. Can I buy the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows/0a136a17-d81d-4771-9293-73690b1b1ebb
  4. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I don't have a product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a product key for windows 7: Windows 7 missing products key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows-7/fb53be5c-7b6b-46d1-bbd1-665e3171611f
  6. Anyone have a product key they don't need?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have a product key they don't need?: Please help my windows is deactivated and I don't have a product key on my computer. submitted by /u/Tiversus2828 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grzyr7/anyone_have_a_product_key_they_dont_need/
  7. I don't have a Windows Product Key!

I don't have a Windows Product Key!: Okay, so it's a long story for how I got this computer but essentially the person it belonged to didn't want it so it was given to me. I had NOOO idea about the product key business until my computer started telling me that my windows was going to expire soon. What do I do??...
  8. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

I don't have a digital license or product key for windows: I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not refurbished, windows had to be reinstalled and I was not informed of the location or access of the digital key, there was no product...
  9. I don't have a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key.: There's this annoying watermark that says Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate windows. I checked it out and it seems I need a product key which I don't have. I tried trouble shooting but it said it can't activate copy of windows, try again after connecting to the...
  10. Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have: I completely cleared a old PC and installed Windows 10. I had downloaded the ISO and burned it on a disk. I installed it on the PC, and during the installation it asked for a key. I clicked the "Skip" button. Now after I shut it off and back on, in the bottom right corner is...