Windows 10: I don't have access to my own files

Discus and support I don't have access to my own files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to save an edit of a .txt file, delete files, or move videos from one folder to another, a pop-up appears saying that I do not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ErinH_127, Mar 29, 2019.

1. ErinH_127 Win User

I don't have access to my own files

Whenever I try to save an edit of a .txt file, delete files, or move videos from one folder to another, a pop-up appears saying that I do not have permission to do that and to contact the owner or an administrator. I am the owner and admin.

I've gone into the files' properties and checked to see if I have full access and it says I do so I'm at a lost of what to do now.

What can I do to fix this?

:)

ErinH_127, Mar 29, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 29, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 29, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I don't have access to my own files - Similar Threads - don't access own

2. I don't have my own permission to delete files....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have my own permission to delete files....: please help , thankshttps://i.imgur.com/zU7rqbe.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G9lSyH4.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/q5dLTGo.png***moved from zh-hant*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-my-own-permission-to-delete-files/8de331a7-c4c0-4b75-932f-b6a3355daf68
  3. After reinstalling Windows, I now don't have permissions for my own files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reinstalling Windows, I now don't have permissions for my own files.: I have reinstalled Windows using 10 Home Edition by moving it from a 120GB SSD to a 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD. This is because the 120GB kept getting so full that it was causing Windows to crash a lot, and I found it a pain to manage the files every few days to keep Windows from...
  4. After reinstalling Windows, I now don't have permissions for my own files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reinstalling Windows, I now don't have permissions for my own files.: I have reinstalled Windows using 10 Home Edition by moving it from a 120GB SSD to a 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD. This is because the 120GB kept getting so full that it was causing Windows to crash a lot, and I found it a pain to manage the files every few days to keep Windows from...
  5. After reinstalling Windows, I now don't have permissions for my own files.

6. Why don't I have access?

Why don't I have access?: So anytime I try to change security on any folder any shortcut any game, I try to give full controll to myself but says access denied. Says access denied for everything and doesn't allow me to download games. Like to change permissions for users I can't do it. So how do I...
  7. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have access?: So anytime I try to change security on any folder any shortcut any game, I try to give full controll to myself but says access denied. Says access denied for everything and doesn't allow me to download games. Like to change permissions for users I can't do it. So how do I...
  8. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TFK_001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epup53/this_is_my_own_computer_why_dont_i_have/
  10. Don't have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have access: I try and open a program but it says I have no access. I have gone on both drives and changed the security so everyone has full access, but once it comes to the program I want to run, an error saying it was denied comes up. No idea what is wrong. This is for a video game, and...