Windows 10: I don't have admin..

Discus and support I don't have admin.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to delete applications without admin perms on my computer? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UrM8Ash, Aug 31, 2020.

1. I don't have admin..

Is there a way to delete applications without admin perms on my computer?

submitted by /u/UrM8Ash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UrM8Ash, Aug 31, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 31, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't have admin..

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

I don't have admin..

1. I don't have admin.. - Similar Threads - don't admin

2. I don't have permission to move files even though im the admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have permission to move files even though im the admin: It started happening around when I changed my computer account from local to microsoft account. I tried making me the owner of the folder which seems to work for other people but it did not work for me, and it actually seems like the more I try to solve the issue the less...
  3. How to I find the email address used for the admin account on a Win10 PC if I don't have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to I find the email address used for the admin account on a Win10 PC if I don't have...: I was hired by a company to handle their online marketing, but most of my duties actually turned out to be fixing peoples computer when they've got an error message or something on the screen. One of the employees here needed to have some software installed on her PC. She...
  4. Why Can't I disable it like before? It's my PC and I'm the admin. I don't want a trash...

Why Can't I disable it like before? It's my PC and I'm the admin. I don't want a trash...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xyno18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bycm/why_cant_i_disable_it_like_before_its_my_pc_and/
  5. I installed a new Windows 10 and it did not delete my old profile. Now I don't have admin...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I installed a new Windows 10 and it did not delete my old profile. Now I don't have admin...: I installed a new Windows 10 and it did not delete my old profile. Now I don't have admin privileges to my old files How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-new-windows-10-and-it-did-not-delete/55cf2f57-063b-4424-ad3d-953fbb4d8103
  6. I made my account "Device Owner" and now I don't have admin priveleges

I made my account "Device Owner" and now I don't have admin priveleges: I couldn't get google chrome to start I'm pretty sure it was because I blocked it by accident years ago on a different computer so I tried running it as Administrator. That didn't work, so I went into my account settings and made myself "device owner." Now I don't have admin...
  7. I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.

I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.: Things on my computer have been really weird lately. It started with it not wanting to install programs because it couldn't get access to the file locations of where it wanted to install. Now, I can't even run .msi files or even basic .exe files without it telling me that I...
  8. I don't have Admin rights,but I am Admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't have Admin rights,but I am Admin: I bought a new laptop and activated my win 10 OS. I was able to install new programs for awhile,but something changed and now I can't download new programs or update existing programs. Whenever I try to do either,a UAC windows pops-up and tells me to sign-in as Admin and the...
  9. Program says I don't have priviliges to run it even on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program says I don't have priviliges to run it even on admin account: I have been using visual studio code normally for about two months, but today, when I want to launch it, I get an error message: (rough translation) "Windows does not have access to the selected device or file. You probably don't have permission to access it". I am on the...
  10. This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup?

This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatever_atk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqbuyn/this_is_my_own_personal_pc_and_i_dont_have_a/