Windows 10: I dont have an administrator

Discus and support I dont have an administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IDontHaveAnAdministrator, Aug 27, 2018.

1. I dont have an administrator

I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i never found an administrator account on this pc so plz help as much as possible

:)

IDontHaveAnAdministrator, Aug 27, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Aug 27, 2018
  4. I dont have an administrator

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

I dont have an administrator

1. I dont have an administrator - Similar Threads - dont administrator

2. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  3. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  4. I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...: I'm in the "Administrators group" and the only account on my PC as listed in netpliwz but it said that i do not have permission to perform this task and to contact my computer admin for help.The story was that I received a notification that my time zone have been changed...
  5. I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...

I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...: I'm in the "Administrators group" and the only account on my PC as listed in netpliwz but it said that i do not have permission to perform this task and to contact my computer admin for help.The story was that I received a notification that my time zone have been changed...
  6. Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator: Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-and-ask-from-it/33d4a039-a49e-42f5-87f0-25d876a6d475
  7. Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator

Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator: Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-and-ask-from-it/33d4a039-a49e-42f5-87f0-25d876a6d475
  8. Windows defender dont work and ask from it administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Recovery: Windows not loading correctly and i dont have an administrative account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: Windows not loading correctly and i dont have an administrative account: so I am stuck at the blue screen showing Recovery: windows did not load correctly. I have to options: restart and advanced options. I restarted it but it did not work. so I went to advanced options. there I tried every method but every single one of them need an...
  10. Recovery: Windows not loading correctly and i dont have an administrative account

Recovery: Windows not loading correctly and i dont have an administrative account: so I am stuck at the blue screen showing Recovery: windows did not load correctly. I have to options: restart and advanced options. I restarted it but it did not work. so I went to advanced options. there I tried every method but every single one of them need an...