Windows 10: I dont have an administrator

Discus and support I dont have an administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IDontHaveAnAdministrator, Aug 27, 2018.

1. I dont have an administrator

I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i never found an administrator account on this pc so plz help as much as possible

:)

IDontHaveAnAdministrator, Aug 27, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Aug 27, 2018
  4. I dont have an administrator

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

I dont have an administrator

1. I dont have an administrator - Similar Threads - dont administrator

2. I dont think the bubble screensaver works right

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont think the bubble screensaver works right: I really like the screensaver itself, and in the preview it shows the bubbles should be all over the desktop, but when it activates after the period of time I selected, its just bubbles on a static color that I chose. Is there any way to make it show the desktop as a...
  3. my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...: Name: System boot log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed: --------------------------- Name: Event log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed:...
  4. Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...: Hello, So, I've been having this problem since like the start of January or earlier, and tried numerous online solutions but none of them work. My problem is that one day I got on my HP ProBook 430 G3, which is in Windows 10 but almost all the drivers dont work, which adds...
  5. Dont have Directx12 on my win10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dont have Directx12 on my win10 PC: I just dont have it. I am using : Sapphire Nitro 370 4GB Any ideas or Solutions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-directx12-on-my-win10-pc/eee5428e-6ae2-4a1f-b20f-a8fbc395735e
  6. My PC dont hibernate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC dont hibernate: So, when I want to turn off my PC I normally put in into sleep so next day I can quickly come back. Sleep mode stoped working after some time (stoped working in the meaning that the PC will immediately turn itself back on) so I switched to hibernation which is little slower...
  7. I dont know why this is happening just now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know why this is happening just now: I was messing with my mic settings trying to get my voicemod to work when i realized that my friends couldn't hear me anymore. I ran a microphone test i think in the "change system sounds" menu and now its saying that my detachable mic isn't plugged in. please help I don't...
  8. I've made a administrator password but i dont rememer it and when i install programs, i...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I've made a administrator password but i dont rememer it and when i install programs, i...: I've made a administrator password but i dont rememer it and when i install programs, i need my administrator password and i dont know it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-made-a-administrator-password-but-i-dont/743bb6d0-ed48-4345-86de-ac7f799bdf8f
  9. I am the administrator and only user of my computer but still dont have "full privileges"...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am the administrator and only user of my computer but still dont have "full privileges"...: So as the title says, I'm the only user on this computer and have always been. Recently when trying to save something to my C drive or any of its subfolders I would get an error that I dont have the necessary permission to save in this location and should contact my...
  10. change administrator dont have access to old email

in Windows 10 Customization
    change administrator dont have access to old email: Hi I am trying to change my administrator account (call it admin 1) . I now don't have access to this email account. Under 'family and other people' I have managed to put my new email (say admin 2) as part of the family. I also managed to change admin2 to an administrator....