Windows 10: I don't have an IT department!

Discus and support I don't have an IT department! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created a Microsoft account for me personally, I was shocked when an account was existing, created by my IT department! All my devices have been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daniella Goldstein, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I don't have an IT department!

I created a Microsoft account for me personally, I was shocked when an account was existing, created by my IT department!

All my devices have been hacked, I just ordered heavy security for my laptop, hopefully it gets better, I noticed that all my email addresses are used for illegal activity, it seems like! My name appears in lawsuits which I know nothing of! Not sure what to do..... There is also an Azure account open with one of my email accounts.... My Google account is a child account.....Too much to list....I have two of the hacker's names and addresses. One is a journalist.

:)

Daniella Goldstein, Aug 1, 2020

2. I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have an IT department!

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I don't have an IT department!

1. I don't have an IT department! - Similar Threads - don't department

2. Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2021-‎07-‎30 11:24 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc78bbfebb060 Parameter 2:...
  3. Is a Windows PIN + TPM more secure than a standard password if you don't plan on signing in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is a Windows PIN + TPM more secure than a standard password if you don't plan on signing in...: Right now I use a long and complex password to sign into my local account. I've never signed into Windows using my Microsoft account and don't plan to. I've been considering switching over to a Windows Hello PIN + TPM for convenience, but want to make sure this is actually...
  4. When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just...: When I click on my photos file none of the images display the image but NEF or just the file name at the bottom of the location where the image should be displayed....
  5. How to disable hot key in Windows 10 if I don't know source of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable hot key in Windows 10 if I don't know source of it?: Hello!I want to free up hotkey created by me long time ago for another use.Now this hot key opens WinWord but I cannot find link which use this hotkey. Is there any way to do it if I don't know old source of this hotkey?How I can see list of all my user-created hotkeys?I...
  6. Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth: Xbox controllers DO function 100% fine when plugged in via USB, BUT after an update about half a year ago none of my Xbox controllers don't connect via Bluetooth to my computer anymore, I get one of three error messages75% of the time i get "Couldn't connect, try connecting...
  7. I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a while back, I think in January. And everything was fine, just a couple of crashes here and there until now. I started my pc and opened Forza and it said "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you...
  8. Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.: Then what is this???Is it because I'm running Windows on a mac?I am also on 21H1 so someone help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-app-because-apparently-i-dont-have-a/e08242c5-8d63-4c45-990a-9af8bf9ed4ce
  9. A game causes BSoD which I don't know how to diagnose myself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A game causes BSoD which I don't know how to diagnose myself: HelloI have a problem with the game Genshin Impact causing BSoD.Context:The last time I did a fresh install of my system was around the end of 2013, it was Windows 7 that I later upgraded to Windows 10. I've been playing this game since it came out, so for almost a year now,...
  10. Windows Store and Update Don't Work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store and Update Don't Work: It all started after I upgraded to v20H2 of Windows 10 which was a bad idea; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". The store stopped working and upgrades no longer happened. I tried doing a Windows reset, but it didn't work. Next I tried a repair install and that didn't rectify...