Windows 10: I don't have an IT department!

Discus and support I don't have an IT department! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created a Microsoft account for me personally, I was shocked when an account was existing, created by my IT department! All my devices have been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daniella Goldstein, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I don't have an IT department!

I created a Microsoft account for me personally, I was shocked when an account was existing, created by my IT department!

All my devices have been hacked, I just ordered heavy security for my laptop, hopefully it gets better, I noticed that all my email addresses are used for illegal activity, it seems like! My name appears in lawsuits which I know nothing of! Not sure what to do..... There is also an Azure account open with one of my email accounts.... My Google account is a child account.....Too much to list....I have two of the hacker's names and addresses. One is a journalist.

:)

Daniella Goldstein, Aug 1, 2020

2. I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have an IT department!

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I don't have an IT department!

1. I don't have an IT department! - Similar Threads - don't department

2. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  3. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  4. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  6. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  7. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  8. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  9. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  10. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...