Windows 10: I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10

Discus and support I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Days ago I installed Windows 10 on my laptop but when installing finished I couldn't find any built-in app[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Seyyed HosseinJahromi, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10

Days ago I installed Windows 10 on my laptop but when installing finished I couldn't find any built-in app I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10 48ed37ab-99e7-45ad-a952-03cd07b0f6da?upload=true.png

:)

Seyyed HosseinJahromi, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 25, 2020
  4. I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10

Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In this case, we strongly suggest that you create a new admin profile and disable the default profile. To do this, please follow these steps.

1.Insert the Windows 10 Release Preview Installation Disc and restart the computer (If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.) If you do not have a disc create one from this link on another
    computer:

2. Click on Repair your System.

3. Click on command prompt

4. Type the command below and press enter.

net user Administrator /active:yes

Restart the computer to login to admin account.

Note: Disable the built-in account after performing the troubleshooting using command:

net user administrator /active:no

Method 2:

Try creating new user account after enabling then admin account.

Follow the steps below:

• In search, type User Account.

• Select manage another account.

• Select Add a new user in this PC account.

• Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10

1. I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10 - Similar Threads - don't built app

2. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any app after formatting: Hello, I have a question, after formatting my laptop, it automatically switches to the administrator account, where I can't even open the start button and there is not a single application, I can't even add sound or open the settings because the app is not there...
  3. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have any app after formatting: Hello, I have a question, after formatting my laptop, it automatically switches to the administrator account, where I can't even open the start button and there is not a single application, I can't even add sound or open the settings because the app is not there...
  4. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  6. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  7. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I don't have the new Windows 10 feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have the new Windows 10 feature: Hello I would like to ask why I don't get on my Windows 10 new features such as new UI settings, News and Interests on TaskBar and etc.?I have activated new ui settings manually via Mach2, but after last update it deleted it.In the home on a PC with Windows 10 we have these...
  9. I Don't install any new theme and app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Don't install any new theme and app: I Don't install any new theme and app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-install-any-new-theme-and-app/d281b17b-5f44-45e6-9718-cfe4600bb247
  10. I don't have the windows store app on my new PC which is running windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have the windows store app on my new PC which is running windows 10: I hope someone can help. I've tried a number of fixes to get the Microsoft Store APP and nothings worked. So far I have : 1) Created a New User profile, which works fine on my laptop but not this pc. 2) Used the Windows Troubleshooter 3) sfc /scannow 4) Start -...