Windows 10: I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound

Discus and support I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everybody Problem #1: I have a problem when my level power lower then 10 percent I don't see any notice about power and my laptop turns off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Victor Dmitrishen, Oct 31, 2020.

1. I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound

Hello everybody

Problem #1:

I have a problem when my level power lower then 10 percent I don't see any notice about power and my laptop turns off.

What I did:

• I check all settings in control panel and all my settings are turned on
    • I did file recovery via command line and there are no any problems
    • I tried to decide my problem via "Detecting problems"
    • Recently, I changed my OC home to OC pro because I need the docker for work and It doesnt help me

Problem #2

I don't have any notice sound when I get some messages from Outlookgoogle.com

What I did:

• I check all settings in control panel and all my settings are turned on
    • I did file recovery via command line and there are no any problems
    • I tried to decide my problem via "Detecting problems"
    • Recently, I changed my OC home to OC pro because I need the docker for work and It doesnt help me

:)

Victor Dmitrishen, Oct 31, 2020

2. error notice

What was the content of this notice? (Or as much of it as you could read)

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 31, 2020
  3. low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 31, 2020
  4. I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound

low disk notice for local disk F.

Since getting the latest update for windows 10, I keep getting a low disk space notice for local disk F..... why and what do I do to stoop this notice??

BarbaraRamstad, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound

1. I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound - Similar Threads - don't notice low

2. Sound notication of a unknown process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound notication of a unknown process: having a problem with sound notification, looks like processing is happening in the backgound as the screen display of mouse pointer disappears for under a second and reappears, and there is an annoying sound notification. Tried identifying the process. I am thinking there...
  3. Sound notication of a unknown process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound notication of a unknown process: having a problem with sound notification, looks like processing is happening in the backgound as the screen display of mouse pointer disappears for under a second and reappears, and there is an annoying sound notification. Tried identifying the process. I am thinking there...
  4. Low disk space notices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low disk space notices: I get frequent warnings that I have low disk space, even though I have pretty well off-loaded virtually everything to external drives. Windows 10 settings shows C: having a capacity of 913 GB, with 912 GB used and 534 MB free. D: shows a capacity of 16.7 GB with 15.1 GB used...
  5. Low disk space notices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low disk space notices: I get frequent warnings that I have low disk space, even though I have pretty well off-loaded virtually everything to external drives. Windows 10 settings shows C: having a capacity of 913 GB, with 912 GB used and 534 MB free. D: shows a capacity of 16.7 GB with 15.1 GB used...
  6. Low disk space notices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. i notice only certain videos don't have thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    i notice only certain videos don't have thumbnails?: i made sure ot turn on an show thumbnails. i see the assassin creed trailers have no thumbnail? just a mp4 file logo? i downloaded them from youtube. im assuming not all files support thumbnails? not an issue since they are the only ones as of now don't have thumbnail...
  8. Notices about anti virus and firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notices about anti virus and firewall: Why do I constantly has notices come up saying my firewall is not up. It is up and the messages constantly come up that it is not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notices-about-anti-virus-and-firewall/9c5e90a4-d894-4008-92a2-e7f01cccc7c2"
  9. Notice about cookies Interfering with my work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notice about cookies Interfering with my work.: I see in my screen persistently a notice "A **** wants to use xxx cookies in your computer" I selected do not allow, blocked it. All this is not working This notice is annoying...
  10. Notice on startup about an external drive being connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notice on startup about an external drive being connected: This thing slides into the lower right of the screen for about 5 seconds. Totallu unnecessary. Is there a way to get rid of it? 144429