Windows 10: I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

Discus and support I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me. I'm a total noob with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vluff, Aug 5, 2015.

1. vluff Win User

I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

Hello everyone !
    I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me.
    I'm a total noob with computer, just finished, and windows started. The only problem is that if I choose to log in via Windows, I can only acces to Windows 10 without internet !

I red everything here but my Window 10 is brand new, so I have no third party anti-virus !

Any Idea what could be the problem ?

Thanks !!!!

:)

vluff, Aug 5, 2015
  2. akulp Win User

E-71 : Firmware issues

Hi.

I updated my E71 FW too, and i have problem with choosing wifi connection on entering in Nokia browser or gmail app....

I can choos just beetween GPRS or WAP connection..ther is no option "FInd WiFi connection".

Is there any option somwhere in the phone ?

I don't remeber anything like that in my old FW ...

akulp, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Windows Update removes WiFi Adaptor

Hello,

1. I have not. The update is automatic and when I turn on the computer it is as if the computer is not equipped with a wifi adapter. It only shows that I have an option to connect via Ethernet.

2. No error messages

3. I don't even have the option to connect via WIFI.

4. After the update

5. I don't have an Ethernet connection where the computer is located.

6. Don't have an Ethernet connection where the computer is located.

Thanks.

AaronNygren, Aug 5, 2015
  4. vluff Win User

Hi,
    I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp) ("Late 2013 - Yosemite 10.10.4" in ''About this mac'')

When I choose to acces it via ''MacHd", Everything is good. Internet is A1.

I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi [​IMG]

When I try to acces to it via Windows(10), I can see the desktop, everything seems fine, except, I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see on the first picture , I can put my Wifi Passwordeven before choosing a system (mac Of Windows). When I try to connect before accessing to windows, I recieve an error message. I can't even go to the deskop. My computer just restart ! !!! Just before it does, I see : "kmode_exception_not_handled"

Hooope somebody knows what I should do !

Thanks a lot
    Merci d'avance
    Vince
    A random Canadian in trouble !

vluff, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi - Similar Threads - don't option connect

2. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  3. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  4. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  5. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  6. I don't have any sound.

7. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  8. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  9. Wifi connection options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection options: I dont have the option to manually connect to a wifi network. I have also noticed that this is a big issue across multiple versions of Windows such as Windows 7 and 8.1. Can someone please resolve this issue?...
  10. I don't see any option to adjust brightness (have updated drivers)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't see any option to adjust brightness (have updated drivers): I have updated my drivers. I've looked at about 3 threads here and all the tutorials. I still don't see any way to adjust brightness, and this might be the reason I return this HP PC. Can anyone help me out? Its not in the settings in customize display, notifications tab,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont have wifi option on windows 10

2. dont have option to connect to wifi