Windows 10: I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.

Discus and support I don't have any permissions and I can't change that. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so I'm 16, hardly know anything about software. I've been trying to increase my dedicated video ram. I've found a method from YouTube on how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jimmayy5, Dec 14, 2019.

1. I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.

Okay so I'm 16, hardly know anything about software. I've been trying to increase my dedicated video ram. I've found a method from YouTube on how to do it but when I open 'registry editor' and try to add a new key under 'intel' it says I don't have permissions to do that. I am on a second account coz I got it from my dad and I'm using his word etc, so that might be it, but I can't find a way to make my account the primary one.

I've tried to change my permissions but everytime I tick the 'full control' box and press 'apply' (only for user because I have no idea what the others are) it says that it's unable to save permissions and that my access is denied.

If you know how I can add a key to get more video RAM it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/jimmayy5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jimmayy5, Dec 14, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 14, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't have any permissions and I can't change that. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.

1. I don't have any permissions and I can't change that. - Similar Threads - don't permissions can't

2. Why don't I have control over App Permissions!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why don't I have control over App Permissions!: Why doesn't windows 10 not allow me to disallow individual permissions?? I was downloading an email program from Microsoft Store and below are just some of the permissions that this software would have had access to!! Why windows, can I not stop these permissions...
  3. Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't any have any permissions on my pc.: Hello, I don't have any permissions for some reason on my pc, Even though it says the account I log into is a administrator. I can't run things as admin, I cant download anything, Can't access my disk drive without it saying access denied, And I can't even open task manager...
  4. Don't have write permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't have write permission: Hello. My operating system is Windows 10 Home. It's default operating system when I bought my laptop from official store. First of all, I don't know is it my real problem or not , but most probably it is write permission, I guess. So I want to describe my problem precisely....
  5. Don't have write permission

Don't have write permission: Hello. My operating system is Windows 10 Home. It's default operating system when I bought my laptop from official store. First of all, I don't know is it my real problem or not , but most probably it is write permission, I guess. So I want to describe my problem precisely....
  6. I can't change permission of this drive.

I can't change permission of this drive.: I am very new to this administrative permissions so please help me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-permission-of-this-drive/9f181e68-c764-47c1-9680-d509fa4c3ffd"
  7. I don't have permission my external hard drive.

I don't have permission my external hard drive.: I can't download or change anything inside my hard drive. Everytime i try to do so i get the Message "You dont have permission to do this" even though i am admin on my PC. This is the 2nd time i have this problem, last time i just formated the Whole disk and it worked fine...
  8. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.: In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install IE. It's NOT in windows features; download/install does nothing. How the f am I supposed to install IE (10 or 11 I don't...
  9. I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi: Hello everyone ! I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me. I'm a total noob with computer, just finished, and windows started. The only problem is that if I choose to log in via Windows, I can only acces to...
  10. I do not have permission????

in Windows 10 Support
    I do not have permission????: I created a new user profile in windows 10 with administrator permission. Now when I try to access a file on drive f, I am denied permission to even open the folder. l hate windows permission, since I am the only one that has access to my computer, is there a way to...