Windows 10: I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it

Discus and support I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't have the product key neither in a dvd nor in USB and Microsoft didn't send me any email. please I need help to find it before it expire I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hamzihamzi, Dec 13, 2018.

1. I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it

I don't have the product key neither in a dvd nor in USB and Microsoft didn't send me any email.

please I need help to find it before it expire

I can't buy a license for persona reasons but I have to fix my laptop.

I have windows 10 pro but I don't know why it will expire I mean that I installed the update for windows so it is 10 pro but why I need a product key and why it will expire.

:)

hamzihamzi, Dec 13, 2018
  2. ViswaC Win User

Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows license will expire soon

Just for reference, this is what I have:

I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it [​IMG]

Original Key info:
    Code:
    Code:
    ShowKeyPlus - Windows Product Key Information  Original Key:    *****-*****-*****-*****-JHVX4   Original Edition:       Win 10 RTM Core OEM:DM   EULA Type: OEM

Installed Key info:
    Code:
    Code:
    ShowKeyPlus - Windows Product Key Information  Original Key:    *****-*****-*****-*****-3V66T   Original Edition:       Win 10 RTM Professional Retail   EULA Type: Retail

slicendice, Dec 13, 2018
  4. I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it

Windows license is expiring soon

Hello. My windows 10 is activated using the organization activation service,and from time to time I get a poop-up which says that my windows license is expiring soon.I don`t know what to do.

Rares Moholea, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it

1. I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it - Similar Threads - don't product key

2. I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...: Windows 8 is the windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-product-key-i-need-to-check-if/3b0d110f-6e7b-4d57-aef9-58bca1042cf7
  3. I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...: Windows 8 is the windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-product-key-i-need-to-check-if/3b0d110f-6e7b-4d57-aef9-58bca1042cf7
  4. My license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My license will expire soon: Hi, I recently bought a laptop that was a BIOS system and installed windows 10 at a computer store. it's been around 6-7 months and every time I know open my computer at least 7 to 10 times it will tell me my license will expire. I can't update any apps on my laptop causing...
  5. need help with windows license will expire soon

need help with windows license will expire soon: [ATTACH] i have tired everything. but its still showing that notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-license-will-expire-soon/6bf19753-0bc7-44e8-a40b-95c6a98d96db
  6. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

I don't have a digital license or product key for windows: I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not refurbished, windows had to be reinstalled and I was not informed of the location or access of the digital key, there was no product...
  7. Window's product key expiring soon.

Window's product key expiring soon.: My window's product key is expiring on the 27th of August. I didn't even know it could expire. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-expiring-soon/7afe1595-db14-4edb-9f48-13677144a6d6"
  8. I have a message saying Windows License is Expiring soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a message saying Windows License is Expiring soon: Hi I have a message saying Windows License will expire soon. I contact support chat and was given a case number : 1469247955. I have been told to contact 1 800 642 7676 - however they are closed and thus far I can find no options besides this one to contact Windows. The...
  9. `your product key will expire soon`

`your product key will expire soon`: Good evening guys! Im using a dell inspiron15, windows 10, from US. Some months ago, one system update made me lose everything on my PC, including the system... I needed to reinstall the windows, but now, it is not the US version anymore. I dont know what to do, and more...
  10. Windows 10: Product Key Expires Soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Product Key Expires Soon: I have a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga (I've always had trouble finding out exactly what laptop I have, I can't find it's serial number anywhere online so if that name isn't enough, I can't help you) with Windows 10 Pro. I've never had problems with windows and, in fact,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows is expiring but dont have product key