Windows 10: I don't have Bluetooth!

Discus and support I don't have Bluetooth! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz31.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929 Does someone have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotARumbaTeacher, Nov 18, 2019.

1. I don't have Bluetooth!

I don't have Bluetooth! E1Lfmy_Qt3SzT-Qbk9vjzgVSSOPT21ynOSSzt8CUuhg.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz...bp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929

Does someone have an idea what I might try to resolve this?

The 1909 update gives me the error in the upper left, saying I should update my Bluetooth driver. The window below is the Windows Troubleshooter telling me I have no Bluetooth installed. On the right is the Device Manager is showing hidden devices, but no Bluetooth category.

I used to have a dongle installed a long time ago, but lost it as i did not really use it.

Now it seems the remnants are causing an issue. As I can not uninstall them from the Device Manager I was wondering if there are some other ways to approach this?

There are a couple Bluetooth related settings in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ but nothing that seemed helpful.

The Windows Troubleshooter was surprisingly \s) unhelpful as well.

Also no luck with DISM and sfc \scannow.

Any Ideas? Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/NotARumbaTeacher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotARumbaTeacher, Nov 18, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Conection from bluetooth to my android play but don´t have sound

Conection from bluetooth to my android play , pause and skip songs but don´t have sound

It seems to work fine, but not heard

Help please!

MartinViruel Dzib, Nov 18, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't have Bluetooth!

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

I don't have Bluetooth!

1. I don't have Bluetooth! - Similar Threads - don't Bluetooth

2. I don't have a Bluetooth on my PC Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a Bluetooth on my PC Windows 11.: I have been having a lot of problems trying to find Bluetooth on my PC, when i try troubleshooting for Bluetooth, it says that my device does not have Bluetooth and that i need an external Bluetooth adapter to get this feature... I'm running out of patience!...
  3. I don't have a Bluetooth on my PC Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a Bluetooth on my PC Windows 11.: I have been having a lot of problems trying to find Bluetooth on my PC, when i try troubleshooting for Bluetooth, it says that my device does not have Bluetooth and that i need an external Bluetooth adapter to get this feature... I'm running out of patience!...
  4. bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random: i spilled some water on this keyboard. worked fine except the right bracket didn't work. the key just didn't work for shift but worked for the 0 on the key. Then the comma stopped working after the started again! what is this random shifting key not working?...
  5. bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random

bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random: i spilled some water on this keyboard. worked fine except the right bracket didn't work. the key just didn't work for shift but worked for the 0 on the key. Then the comma stopped working after the started again! what is this random shifting key not working?...
  6. Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/TELEPHONY/CALL don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/TELEPHONY/CALL don't work: Hi everyone,I have a bluetooth phone, QCY HT05, but windows dont' show voice/call/TELEPHONY option to connect.I tried with SoundSwitch, and this app shows that it don't found device when I selected my phone to use Hands Free voice.Please, someone have a miracle solutions?...
  7. Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/TELEPHONY/CALL don't work

Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/TELEPHONY/CALL don't work: Hi everyone,I have a bluetooth phone, QCY HT05, but windows dont' show voice/call/TELEPHONY option to connect.I tried with SoundSwitch, and this app shows that it don't found device when I selected my phone to use Hands Free voice.Please, someone have a miracle solutions?...
  8. Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/TELEPHONY/CALL don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/CALL don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/CALL don't work: Hi everyone,I have a bluetooth fone, QCY HT05, but windows dont' show voice/call option to connect.I tried with SoundSwitch, and this app shows that it don't found device when I selected my fone to use Hands Free voice.Please, someone have a miracle solutions? Seems a general...
  10. Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/CALL don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/CALL don't work: Hi everyone,I have a bluetooth fone, QCY HT05, but windows dont' show voice/call option to connect.I tried with SoundSwitch, and this app shows that it don't found device when I selected my fone to use Hands Free voice.Please, someone have a miracle solutions? Seems a general...