Windows 10: I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should...

Discus and support I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should I do? Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GMBill, Aug 19, 2022.

1. GMBill Win User

I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should...

I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should I do? Please help.

:)

GMBill, Aug 19, 2022

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Aug 19, 2022
  3. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 19, 2022
  4. I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should...

1. I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should... - Similar Threads - don't change password

2. Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?: Every forum i'm seeing is saying that there is a drop-down menu to change the app recommendation settings but that drop-down menu does not exist in my app settings. Is there a step i am missing to have this option? HELP! I need chrome lol...
  3. Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?: Every forum i'm seeing is saying that there is a drop-down menu to change the app recommendation settings but that drop-down menu does not exist in my app settings. Is there a step i am missing to have this option? HELP! I need chrome lol...
  4. What if DON'T want to change MY password??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if DON'T want to change MY password??: On occasion, I've been FORCED by Microsoft to change MY password. What if I DON'T want to change MY password?How does this work? Do you wait until you feel that the user has memorized their password--and then you force them to CHANGE it?!?Why can't I have control over MY...
  5. What if DON'T want to change MY password??

What if DON'T want to change MY password??: On occasion, I've been FORCED by Microsoft to change MY password. What if I DON'T want to change MY password?How does this work? Do you wait until you feel that the user has memorized their password--and then you force them to CHANGE it?!?Why can't I have control over MY...
  6. I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should...

I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should...: I don't have change password option, and my additional settings is greyed out, what should I do? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-change-password-option-and-my/b86eecf5-810b-4d44-a875-bbe02b793596
  7. Don't have option to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have option to change my password: My laptop just don't have the option to change the password, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-option-to-change-my-password/f6f60754-0a8f-40cc-bbe9-35cd50edc188
  8. Don't have option to change my password

Don't have option to change my password: My laptop just don't have the option to change the password, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-option-to-change-my-password/f6f60754-0a8f-40cc-bbe9-35cd50edc188
  9. My network option is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My network option is greyed out.: I was booting up a game for steam when my laptop hung so i rebooted. I try again and my wifi option is gone and some of the quick settings is gone. I tried a bunch of videos but nothing works. Only by ether get my wireless is gone. Can someone help me plz???? submitted by...
  10. I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings: I'm all up to date with 1903, but i can't install Media pack.. It says its not Applicable for my system.. Been trying for hours to troubleshoot, Even contacted Support which didn't resolve my issue. So im not turning to the Community. Tried EVERYTHING in the powershell. I...