Windows 10: I don't have critical error with start menu but it will after time stop working and signing...

Discus and support I don't have critical error with start menu but it will after time stop working and signing... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any fixes? While signing out does seem to resolve the issue, it only does so for a short time. It keeps happening. submitted by /u/The108ers [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The108ers, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I don't have critical error with start menu but it will after time stop working and signing...

Any fixes? While signing out does seem to resolve the issue, it only does so for a short time. It keeps happening.

submitted by /u/The108ers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The108ers, Nov 4, 2019
  2. DennisUE. Win User

critical error message at startup. CRITICAL ERROR START MENU AND CORTANA AREN`T WORKING will try and correct next time you sign in

I have the critical error message at startup. CRITICAL ERROR START MENU AND CORTANA AREN`T WORKING will try and correct next time you sign in. Sign out now

The same message appears next time

I sign in. It is impossible to get past this screen as you have no start menu. Any help would be appreciated

Op - DennisUE

DennisUE., Nov 4, 2019
  3. Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having a tough time working on the computer.

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

• What all steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

“Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

Also, see: Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 4, 2019
  4. I don't have critical error with start menu but it will after time stop working and signing...

Critical Error - start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in

I went to dell support and followed the steps mentioned in the URL below. However issue still there

http://www.dell.com/support/article...y-to-fix-it-the-next-time-you-sign-in?lang=EN

Also this PowerShell command has not helped ?

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

saritatalwar, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

I don't have critical error with start menu but it will after time stop working and signing...

1. I don't have critical error with start menu but it will after time stop working and signing... - Similar Threads - don't critical error

2. Critical Error - start menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error - start menu not working: Any ideas as we have tried everything expect re-installing the Windows on the Surface Notebook? Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-start-menu-not-working/c64c98b6-f41b-42b4-8025-7cd6c4844de5
  3. Critical Error - start menu not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error - start menu not working: Any ideas as we have tried everything expect re-installing the Windows on the Surface Notebook? Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-start-menu-not-working/c64c98b6-f41b-42b4-8025-7cd6c4844de5
  4. Critical Error - start menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Critical Error: Start Menu not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error: Start Menu not working: Hi, I've been getting this error since yesterday when I reinstalled zoom, I don't know why this happens. I've tried:-Running sfc /scannow-Doing a chkdsk /f scan-dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth-entering safe mode-Running " Get-AppxPackage...
  6. Critical Error, Start menu isn't working.

Critical Error, Start menu isn't working.: I have had this problem for around two days now and I have been searching the internet for ways to fix this issue, let me break down my situation. I built this computer on Christmas in 2020, I couldn't afford to buy the license for the official Windows 10 edition so I used...
  7. Critical Error: Start Menu Not Working

Critical Error: Start Menu Not Working: [ATTACH] This is a new problem that has developed in the last day or so under 24 hours. The only thing I can recall that I have "changed" is downloading one Steam game called Among Us. I have tried almost every tutorial I could find through Google involving Run, Powershell,...
  8. the start menu stopped working, says critical error.

the start menu stopped working, says critical error.: hello to all, please help me asap, it is now about 8 pm central time on sunday. all working fine today until about 2 hours ago, the all stopped for no reason, while i was reading items and email. message said that they would try to fix problem, but, after repeated tries...
  9. start menu not working...critical error,we'll try to fix it next time you sign in

start menu not working...critical error,we'll try to fix it next time you sign in: my start menu button stopped working..cannot even get in start menu in safe mode...cannot open microsoft edge browser...start menu troubleshooter says "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctly...I...
  10. critical error start menu not working

critical error start menu not working: critical error start menu not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-start-menu-not-working/85162eb4-be71-43d6-ab55-0864b8e9f043