Windows 10: I don't have download button in my netflix app.

Discus and support I don't have download button in my netflix app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have download button on Netflix app. I tried everything but still the issue persist. i have windows 11 and my netflix app version is 1.0.0.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by divy savani, Jun 29, 2022.

1. I don't have download button in my netflix app.

I don't have download button on Netflix app. I tried everything but still the issue persist. i have windows 11 and my netflix app version is 1.0.0.1 please help me out

:)

divy savani, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 29, 2022
  4. I don't have download button in my netflix app.

download button on Netflix app

I cannot see the download button on Netflix app that I downloaded from the store! I have windows 10 updated to latest version. The app is working properly the only problem is the missing download button.

petrebogdan, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

I don't have download button in my netflix app.

1. I don't have download button in my netflix app. - Similar Threads - don't download button

2. I forget password and I don't have that button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forget password and I don't have that button: I forget password but after I put incorrect password I don't have button 'I forget my password' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-password-and-i-dont-have-that-button/0ee257a2-4e27-4ede-8389-f21f45cb1684
  3. I forget password and I don't have that button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget password and I don't have that button: I forget password but after I put incorrect password I don't have button 'I forget my password' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-password-and-i-dont-have-that-button/0ee257a2-4e27-4ede-8389-f21f45cb1684
  4. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  5. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  6. I don't have download button in my netflix app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have download button in my netflix app.: I don't have download button on Netflix app. I tried everything but still the issue persist. i have windows 11 and my netflix app version is 1.0.0.1 please help me out...
  7. I can't download Netflix

I can't download Netflix: I can't download Netflix from the Microsoft Store, but I can download other apps The stages I have done are as follows: 1.I ran the troubleshooter 2.I ran WSReset.exe 3.I reset the Microsoft Store. But still I couldn't reach the solution...
  8. Netflix app will not download from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix app will not download from store: I have recently bought a new laptop and am trying to get the Netflix app from the windows store. It says that the app is already owned when I go to the store page. However, when I click the blue 'install' button, a black border appears around the button but nothing appears...
  9. My netflix app doesn't show the download button

My netflix app doesn't show the download button: Good day, I have a problem with my Netflix app, its annoying I've done everything it show in the forums, I update my windows, I reset the app, I uninstalled in powershell and installed it again, and nothing. when i sign in I got the message that I can download but when I...
  10. Netflix app download location

Netflix app download location: How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and there's no setting within the app to do so, it defaults to C:. I also tried to move the app entirely to the external but there is...