Windows 10: I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties

Discus and support I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties they are part of the headset, I need enhancement tab because I saw video for one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stjepan Opačak, Jan 23, 2021.

1. I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties

I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties they are part of the headset, I need enhancement tab because I saw video for one of my problems my friends can hear my game through my microphone and in video it says I need to turn on Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression.

:)

Stjepan Opačak, Jan 23, 2021
  2. tjl_0 Win User

no enhancement tab on my USB microphone

there is no enhancement tab this only happens when i use a USB microphone if i use any other microphone that is not USB the enhancement tab is there if you know a fix or can just tell me why this is happening let me know thanks

tjl_0, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties

Headphones' Microphone Volume Under the "Levels" Tab Disappeared

We suggest that you check the following steps on how to raise the mic volume:

• Check the Speaker icon on the system tray. Right click on it and choose "Recording Devices" menu.
    • This will show Sound window. Go to Recording tab of Sound window, you will notice the microphone which is active that has a green check mark. Right click on the active microphone and select "Properties".
    • You will now see Microphone Properties window. Go to the
      Levels
      tab and you will now see Microphone and
      Microphone Boos
      t. You can use the sliders to modify your volume settings. Click
      OK button to save changes.

Let us know how it works so we can further assist you.

Vicky Acs, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties

1. I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties - Similar Threads - don't enhancement tab

2. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  3. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  4. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  5. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  6. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No Enhancements Tab Shown On My USB Microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Enhancements Tab Shown On My USB Microphone.: Hello, I hope you are doing fine. Ever since I got my Jounivo JV906 microphone it's been doing great but there is no enhancements tab shown, now when I connect a Microphone with an audio jack there is absolutely no problem, and the enhancements tab is shown, but when I...
  8. No Enhancements Tab Shown On My USB Microphone.

No Enhancements Tab Shown On My USB Microphone.: Hello, I hope you are doing fine. Ever since I got my Jounivo JV906 microphone it's been doing great but there is no enhancements tab shown, now when I connect a Microphone with an audio jack there is absolutely no problem, and the enhancements tab is shown, but when I...
  9. No Enhancements Tab Shown On My USB Microphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. no enhancement tab on my USB microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    no enhancement tab on my USB microphone: there is no enhancement tab this only happens when i use a USB microphone if i use any other microphone that is not USB the enhancement tab is there if you know a fix or can just tell me why this is happening let me know thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb audio driver enhancement

2. enhancment doesnt show mic