Windows 10: I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

Discus and support I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't. I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine. I just bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Toller, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Toller Win User

I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't.
    I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine.
    I just bought a new computer and tried again. It still won't install.
    It says I am missing Installscript Engine, and need isscript.msi.

Any downside to installing it? Safe and all that stuff.

Only thing I found about installing it is from 2010, but that is likely to be obsolete.

Thanks much.

:)

Toller, Oct 29, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2016
  3. I have W10 32bit I want to install 64bit how do I do this as the download tool for 64 bit doesn't work!

It would be nice if we could just trade disks, I have windows 7 x64 bit but my CPU is not compatible with windows 10 x64 so I need 32 bit windows to get the windows 10 32 bit.

DanielCruse, Oct 29, 2016
Thema:

I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

1. I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to? - Similar Threads - don't Installscript Engine

2. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  3. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I want to install a fresh installation of Windows 11. How can I do this? I don't want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install a fresh installation of Windows 11. How can I do this? I don't want to...: I want to install the upgrade of Windows 11 over my original Windows 10 that my laptop came with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-a-fresh-installation-of-windows/b7733787-9816-4686-ad55-db35fb9f2ebc
  6. I want to install a fresh installation of Windows 11. How can I do this? I don't want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install a fresh installation of Windows 11. How can I do this? I don't want to...: I want to install the upgrade of Windows 11 over my original Windows 10 that my laptop came with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-a-fresh-installation-of-windows/b7733787-9816-4686-ad55-db35fb9f2ebc
  7. Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have: So i upgraded to rx 5700 xt from gtx 970 everything is good but windows wants to install drivers from Nvidia and Intel Before I got my 5700 xt i decided to use DDU everything went fine and my drivers were unninstalled (I also unplugged my internet cable) So my new power...
  8. InstallScript engine is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    InstallScript engine is missing: I am running Win10 Home and tried to install an older Printmaster program when I got the notice that ISScript.msi was missing. I would be happy to download and install it, if I could find the blasted thing. The latest answer to this question links to a 2010 answer with an...
  9. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...
  10. I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?: I am using Windows 10 and I have Office 2007 installed. The later obviously is the reason why Microsoft wants me to install "Office Live add-in 1.5". I already saw that update when I still was using Windows 8.1 and I hid it. I do not want to use this add-in. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installscript engine missing windows 10

2. installscript engine is missing

3. isscript install engine