Windows 10: I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

Discus and support I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't. I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine. I just bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Toller, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Toller Win User

I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't.
    I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine.
    I just bought a new computer and tried again. It still won't install.
    It says I am missing Installscript Engine, and need isscript.msi.

Any downside to installing it? Safe and all that stuff.

Only thing I found about installing it is from 2010, but that is likely to be obsolete.

Thanks much.

:)

Toller, Oct 29, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2016
  3. I have W10 32bit I want to install 64bit how do I do this as the download tool for 64 bit doesn't work!

It would be nice if we could just trade disks, I have windows 7 x64 bit but my CPU is not compatible with windows 10 x64 so I need 32 bit windows to get the windows 10 32 bit.

DanielCruse, Oct 29, 2016
Thema:

I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

1. I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to? - Similar Threads - don't Installscript Engine

2. How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps I don't want?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps I don't want?: How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps on my PC? I don't want Windows to install ANY Apps. If I want something, I'll do it myself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-installing-apps-i-dont/dd119d74-d3f8-42ad-b107-4e217b906233
  3. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything: So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do headphones. I really need help here....
  4. InstallScript engine is missing

InstallScript engine is missing: I am running Win10 Home and tried to install an older Printmaster program when I got the notice that ISScript.msi was missing. I would be happy to download and install it, if I could find the blasted thing. The latest answer to this question links to a 2010 answer with an...
  5. I don't have windows installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have windows installer?: Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-installer/d0ffb199-5b35-429d-be7b-c150036a9a63"
  6. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.: In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install IE. It's NOT in windows features; download/install does nothing. How the f am I supposed to install IE (10 or 11 I don't...
  7. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...
  8. I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?: I am using Windows 10 and I have Office 2007 installed. The later obviously is the reason why Microsoft wants me to install "Office Live add-in 1.5". I already saw that update when I still was using Windows 8.1 and I hid it. I do not want to use this add-in. However,...
  9. Doing A Clean Install of Win 10, now it wants a Key I Don't Have

Doing A Clean Install of Win 10, now it wants a Key I Don't Have: Hello, I have a machine that originally came with Win 7, then I upgraded to Win 8, then later I took the free upgrade to Win 10. It worked pretty good on my machine. I had a little while back experimented with another OS - Wiping out everything on the hard drive. I'm now...
  10. Disk Compression - do I have it? Do I want it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Compression - do I have it? Do I want it?: Yesterday I tried to upgrade W10, but it wouldn't load. A MS tech did a lot of things, including turning disk compression on. My disk is only 20% full; I sure don't need compression. So, my questions... 1) Do I want compression 2) If I don't, can I safely turn it off? 3)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installscript engine missing windows 10