Windows 10: I don't have internet connection

Discus and support I don't have internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home. I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nbhhabd, Apr 21, 2020.

1. nbhhabd Win User

I don't have internet connection

Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home.

I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I don't have the wifi connection in my panel. Eventhough i'm doing reset network i'm not finding the solution after that. I don't know what else to do.

1. I also try to rese my network by writing this but it seems to pop up a box that saying my appication was unable to start correctly. I don't have internet connection b9066567-646c-4b18-9dbc-c743ca6d1d2a?upload=true.jpg

2. I also try to reset network b writing acommand "netsh int ip reset". There is also statement that my dll. cannot be loaded .

I don't have internet connection 729abeff-1e70-491a-8c24-5ca4baaa9f3a?upload=true.jpg

I hope someone can guide me to solve this problem. I really to connect with wifi connection to settle down my assignment and so on .

Thank you.

:)

nbhhabd, Apr 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 21, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 21, 2020
  4. I don't have internet connection

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

I don't have internet connection

1. I don't have internet connection - Similar Threads - don't internet connection

2. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  3. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  4. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.

I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.: So every time I open up my PC, the little Internet icon on my taskbar is saying I do not have an internet connection. But that's not the case as I am able to use my internet connection on a browser or various games. But this still prevents me from using some apps like...
  6. Don't have internet connection

Don't have internet connection: Hello everyone, i turned pff my uac via regedit but since i turned it off i dont have internet. It shows that im connected and all but every application tells me that im not connected to the internet. I tried to turn the uac on, restarting the interent plugging of the...
  7. I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet": Today in my laptop, windows asked me to setup something, so i clicked 'let's go' button, it said me to connect to the internet first, it said that my ethernet doesn't have internet, so i switched to wifi, same problem. I connected the wifi to my phone and it works fine. i...
  8. My Wi-Fi says I don't have any internet connection but I have internet connection after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wi-Fi says I don't have any internet connection but I have internet connection after...: [ATTACH] My Wi-Fi icon displays no internet connection but my connection is works fine i can open internet, play games and download. But the wi-fi still says that I don't have internet connection. How do i fix this? it kinda annoying for me....
  9. I have full internet connection, but the system says I don't.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have full internet connection, but the system says I don't.: I'm currently using an Ethernet connection, and although I have internet access, I can go on the internet and use applications that require internet, Windows 10 thinks I don't have internet. This is very annoying because It means I can't use Microsoft Office applications...
  10. I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection: I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection . My laptop is hp Intel core i5 and windows 10. I can't see any internet adapter icon...