Windows 10: i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i...

Discus and support i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i couldnt get it. what would i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbhishekDutta1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i...

i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i couldnt get it. what would i do?

:)

AbhishekDutta1, Feb 24, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 24, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 24, 2019
  4. i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i...

Trying to install Photo App from Store, but it isn't downloading.

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Photos app is not downloading on your PC. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're using Windows 10, the Photo app should come pre-installed with your Windows 10 PC. You may also resolve the download issue by clearing Windows Store's cache by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i...

1. i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i... - Similar Threads - dont microsoft photos

2. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i dont have microsoft store in my win 10: hi , i want to know if you can help me with my mcc store , i cant find it anywhere its look like it got deleted from my pc , i try to find it but i still cant find it , how can install mc store or fix it...
  3. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have microsoft store in my win 10: hi , i want to know if you can help me with my mcc store , i cant find it anywhere its look like it got deleted from my pc , i try to find it but i still cant find it , how can install mc store or fix it...
  4. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...: Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have it Installed on my Laptop and I Want To Install It And Due To *You Already Own This *It Doesnt Let me download...
  6. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...: Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have it Installed on my Laptop and I Want To Install It And Due To *You Already Own This *It Doesnt Let me download...
  7. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

8. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  9. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  10. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store