Windows 10: i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

Discus and support i dont have microsoft store in my win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi , i want to know if you can help me with my mcc store , i cant find it anywhere its look like it got deleted from my pc , i try to find it but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malk Hosen, Nov 30, 2023.

1. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

hi , i want to know if you can help me with my mcc store , i cant find it anywhere its look like it got deleted from my pc , i try to find it but i still cant find it , how can install mc store or fix it

:)

Malk Hosen, Nov 30, 2023

2. Windows 10 Store, Microsoft Edge, and Cortana Failure

Hi,

If you have store issues kindly check the Time Zone settings and the system locale and the Time set.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 30, 2023
  4. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

store game dont work

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Do you receive any error message?
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Windows Store Apps.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if it works.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

1. Press Windows key + R from the
    Desktop and click on Enter.

2. Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

1. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10 - Similar Threads - dont microsoft store

2. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i dont have microsoft store in my win 10: hi , i want to know if you can help me with my mcc store , i cant find it anywhere its look like it got deleted from my pc , i try to find it but i still cant find it , how can install mc store or fix it...
  3. i dont have microsoft store in my win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont have microsoft store in my win 10: hi , i want to know if you can help me with my mcc store , i cant find it anywhere its look like it got deleted from my pc , i try to find it but i still cant find it , how can install mc store or fix it...
  4. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.: I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-on-my-computer-and-cant/09393515-aa87-4f36-80b4-f998ab3e10a1
  5. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  6. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  7. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

8. No Microsoft store on WIN 10

No Microsoft store on WIN 10: Microsoft, what have you done? OK, so I've tried sorting this and I've just completed a clean install but I still can't get anything from the online MS store and the app is not on my PC. I've tried everything on here and I have no pending updates for Win 10 Home, V 1909,...
  9. I dont have MICROSOFT STORE , can somebody help me do i need to reinstal my win ?

I dont have MICROSOFT STORE , can somebody help me do i need to reinstal my win ?: i tried to rr my aps , didnt work ,is like my windows didnt come with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-can-somebody-help-me/733fa9da-6f05-47da-b19c-36039b95e8a1"
  10. i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i...

i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i...: i dont have microsoft photos app in my win 10 pc. i try to download it from store, but i couldnt get it. what would i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-photos-app-in-my-win-10-pc-i/734eb8e9-feed-4db7-a91b-f83aa4ae02db