Windows 10: I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

Discus and support I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...."... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CuongNguyen98, Apr 11, 2022.

1. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...."

:)

CuongNguyen98, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 11, 2022
  4. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

1. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - don't Microsoft Store

2. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  3. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  4. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere: Basically, the title says it all. I got this computer from an ex-roommate, and it appears as if the Microsoft Store simply doesn't exist.It's not on my Apps and Features list, and I can't find anything related to it like wsreset.i tried reinstalling windows, updatng it,...
  6. I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere

I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere: Basically, the title says it all. I got this computer from an ex-roommate, and it appears as if the Microsoft Store simply doesn't exist.It's not on my Apps and Features list, and I can't find anything related to it like wsreset.i tried reinstalling windows, updatng it,...
  7. I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere

8. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  9. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  10. I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

I don't have the Microsoft store at all.: I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way to get them back? I've tried through app settings and the store isn't in the search bar, I've also tried PowerShell but that...