Windows 10: I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore

Discus and support I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had minecraft windows 10 edition for a while but I have just recently factory reset my pc and now when I try to download it again it says I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PsydookMJ, Dec 26, 2020.

1. PsydookMJ Win User

I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore

I have had minecraft windows 10 edition for a while but I have just recently factory reset my pc and now when I try to download it again it says I have to buy minecraft again. I don't know what to do now.

:)

PsydookMJ, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore - Similar Threads - don't Minecraft anymore

2. I don't have wifi drivers anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have wifi drivers anymore: Hello.2 days ago, I could no longer connect to wifi. So I tried to install the driver, but no changes. I tried uninstalling it and my driver no longer appeared.What could I do to fix this?...
  3. I don't have wifi drivers anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have wifi drivers anymore: Hello.2 days ago, I could no longer connect to wifi. So I tried to install the driver, but no changes. I tried uninstalling it and my driver no longer appeared.What could I do to fix this?...
  4. I don't have wifi drivers anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore: I want to buy Minecraft again because I no longer have it but I can't use the gift cardi get this in dutchHet lijkt erop dat u dit al hebtGa op je thuisapparaat naar Mijn games en apps of Mijn bibliotheek om het te downloaden. Als je aan het gamen bent vanuit de cloud, kun je...
  6. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore: I want to buy Minecraft again because I no longer have it but I can't use the gift cardi get this in dutchHet lijkt erop dat u dit al hebtGa op je thuisapparaat naar Mijn games en apps of Mijn bibliotheek om het te downloaden. Als je aan het gamen bent vanuit de cloud, kun je...
  7. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  9. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...
  10. Don't have administrator permissions anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't have administrator permissions anymore: Alright so first of all,i had to create a new account and ended up deleting the old administrator one, i forgot i had created this one without permissions so now i deleted it and dont have any permissions anymore, i literally cant do ****,if i try to do something ACCESS...