Windows 10: I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

Discus and support I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Linards Rēze, Mar 8, 2023.

1. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

:)

Linards Rēze, Mar 8, 2023

2. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 8, 2023
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Redirecting

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Mar 8, 2023
  4. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading?

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Lucille

LGJW (Lucille Lingjue Wang), Mar 8, 2023
Thema:

I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

1. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. - Similar Threads - dont store computer

2. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.: I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-on-my-computer-and-cant/09393515-aa87-4f36-80b4-f998ab3e10a1
  3. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.: I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-on-my-computer-and-cant/09393515-aa87-4f36-80b4-f998ab3e10a1
  4. i donT have ms store and I've reset my device 4 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i donT have ms store and I've reset my device 4 times: i donT have ms store and I've reset my device 4 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-and-ive-reset-my-device-4/1b40ead6-f76d-4cbd-bdd0-17de6df23528
  5. i donT have ms store and I've reset my device 4 times

i donT have ms store and I've reset my device 4 times: i donT have ms store and I've reset my device 4 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-and-ive-reset-my-device-4/1b40ead6-f76d-4cbd-bdd0-17de6df23528
  6. I cant install ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  7. I cant install ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  8. I cant install ms store

9. i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store: it says error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-roblox-on-my-computer-using-the/2965d268-e696-45ae-8b78-34ccb146f46d
  10. I cant download iCloud from MS windows store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant download iCloud from MS windows store: Hi, I followed instruction to download iCloud: Get iCloud - Microsoft Store en-GB I tried MS Edge and Chrome, Clicked [Get] and nothing happens - no download, no message. The console is saying: "Failed to launch...