Windows 10: I don't have remote desctop connection on my windows 10 pro

Discus and support I don't have remote desctop connection on my windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have trouble with remote desktop connecton. When I try to find the "Remote desktop connecton" on start menu, this missing. Please tell me how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jivko Ruskov, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I don't have remote desctop connection on my windows 10 pro

Hi

I have trouble with remote desktop connecton.

When I try to find the "Remote desktop connecton" on start menu, this missing.

Please tell me how to have this program and how to star the connecton with computers.

:)

Jivko Ruskov, Sep 11, 2018

2. Connecting Remotely to Windows 10 Pro

I see, you are thinking of Remote Desktop.

If you want something that is easy to configure then you should look at TeamViewer.

With Remote Desktop you must have the following:

• A Windows Pro PC at your workplace.
    • A fixed internal IP address at your workplace.
    • A domain name for your workplace.
    • A tunnel through the router at your workplace.
    This is something that requires the skills of a network administrator. With TeamViewer, none of this is needed.

Frederik Long, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

4. Kari Win User

I don't have remote desctop connection on my windows 10 pro

remote desktop connection

• What is the operating system of that remote computer? Exact version and edition please, for instance Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Is the remote computer on the same network than the client, the computer you are connecting from? For instance, are both computers on your home network?
    • Are the incoming remote connections enabled on the remote computer?

Thema:

I don't have remote desctop connection on my windows 10 pro

1. I don't have remote desctop connection on my windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - don't remote desctop

2. Desctop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desctop: ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450 Cant click on desktop items unless i perform winkey + D for accessing the desktop. Feels like an invisible layer over the desktop. I had some occurences of the same problem 4 years ago but cant tell what made it go away....
  3. I don't have bluetooth in my window 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have bluetooth in my window 10.: My pc says I don't have a Bluetooth in it, so is there any other way to get a Bluetooth instead of adding external Bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-in-my-window-10/769e2fb5-76c5-4c22-b7fb-738b2ec0a85a
  4. I don't have internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have internet connection: Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home. I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I don't have the wifi connection in my panel. Eventhough i'm doing reset network i'm not finding the solution after that. I don't...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: Remote desktop in windows 10 pro not connecting to android phone. Always it shows the error code 0x104 in the phone. I am trying this after installing Microsoft remote assistance....
  6. Desctop and taskbar

Desctop and taskbar: I can hover over an i con on my task bar and it shows a preview but when i try clicking the icon it dosnt appear on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desctop-and-taskbar/258c7451-c9f8-4093-881d-a37057ca0d54
  7. Can't login to Windows 10 Pro because I don't have an Internet connection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10 Pro because I don't have an Internet connection: I have been using both my desktop (Windows 10) and notebook (Windows 10 pro) this weekend. My notebook I take to work that's why it is pro. Today I tried to log into the notebook with my password. It rejected my login saying it could not detect an Internet connection. I don't...
  8. Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access?

Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access?: Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access? Is there other software to do this? Is 10-Pro required on both computers, if I have to get 10-Pro?...
  9. Remote desktop connection in Windows 10 Pro

Remote desktop connection in Windows 10 Pro: How do I save multiple credentials to the same remote server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/remote-desktop-connection-in-windows-10-pro/aed95742-aebb-42e4-85b0-c3608a45548a
  10. remote desktop connection to windows 10 pro issue

remote desktop connection to windows 10 pro issue: remote desktop connects to windows 10 shows a black screen for 20-30 seconds then throws an error "failed to reconnect to you remote session, please try to connect again." - windows 10 pro 1709. - local firewall is off. - allow access to machine is enabled. - rdp port is...