Windows 10: i dont have "set as default" button

Discus and support i dont have "set as default" button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought my laptop from Russia. but the windows system is in the Russian language. I want to change to the english version. I went to the "language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shweta Shajil, Jul 8, 2019.

1. i dont have "set as default" button

I bought my laptop from Russia. but the windows system is in the Russian language. I want to change to the english version. I went to the "language and time" settings, but I can't add any system language other than the Russian language.

:)

Shweta Shajil, Jul 8, 2019

2. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Set as default browser in one click

Hi,

To set SRware Iron as your default browser, kindly follow the steps provided on the article:

Change your default browser in Windows 10
    . If SRware Iron is not listed, you can set it through
    Set defaults by app. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Start button.
    • Type in Default app settings.
    • In the search results, select Default app settings.
    • Click Set defaults by app.
    • Click the program SRware Iron from the list.
    • And then, click Set this program as default.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jul 8, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

i dont have "set as default" button

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done i dont have "set as default" button :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

i dont have "set as default" button

1. i dont have "set as default" button - Similar Threads - dont set default

2. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work..Please get back...
  3. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work..Please get back...
  4. i dont have the backlight button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have the backlight button?: i do not have the backlight button on my windows 10 why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-backlight-button/67db728d-5177-4aab-9745-e5be10f429af
  5. i dont have the backlight button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont have the backlight button?: i do not have the backlight button on my windows 10 why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-backlight-button/67db728d-5177-4aab-9745-e5be10f429af
  6. i dont have the backlight button?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. i dont have a bluetooth toggle button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i dont have a bluetooth toggle button: I don't have a toggle on/off button on my Bluetooth settings and it's off I need to turn it on anyone have any ideas to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bluetooth-toggle-button/8e36f9de-021c-4e32-a4fd-7c0fabf6ac2c
  8. i dont have wifi in the setting windouws 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i dont have wifi in the setting windouws 10: i dont have wifi in the setting windouws 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-wifi-in-the-setting-windouws-10/b9ed01c0-9e62-441e-9df4-cc70b28a7bc4
  9. i dont have the "set as default" button

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont have the "set as default" button: i bought this PC just a day ago at russia. my PC is russian 'i speak russian but i want english' Can someone help to add this button is this a bug ????...
  10. Restore Default Font settings button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Default Font settings button: In Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\Font Settings, the button labeled "Font settings" does not work although when pressed it appears to work. I even left it pressed overnight but no joy. Any help appreciated. [IMG]...