Windows 10: i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me?

Discus and support i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Baruch Ben Shalom Porath, Jan 8, 2020.

1. i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me?

i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me?

:)

Baruch Ben Shalom Porath, Jan 8, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me? :p

cadaveca, Jan 8, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 8, 2020
  4. i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me?

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me?

1. i dont have sound on my compuer can you help me? - Similar Threads - dont sound compuer

2. My screen continously flickering and i dont no why, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen continously flickering and i dont no why, can you help me?: I had a problem with my laptop screen, I use an Acer Windows 10 laptop, my laptop screen experienced screen flickering, this previously only happened at a refresh rate of 60Hz, I tried changing the refresh to 40Hz and the flickering stopped, after 2 months the flickering...
  3. My screen continously flickering and i dont no why, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen continously flickering and i dont no why, can you help me?: I had a problem with my laptop screen, I use an Acer Windows 10 laptop, my laptop screen experienced screen flickering, this previously only happened at a refresh rate of 60Hz, I tried changing the refresh to 40Hz and the flickering stopped, after 2 months the flickering...
  4. My screen continously flickering and i dont no why, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can you help me? I have an activation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? I have an activation problem.: I have activate my computer but it has error 0xC004F074 and it can't connect the organization activation server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-i-have-an-activation-problem/a9e196bb-49b8-457b-afe4-145ecf1afb15
  6. Can you help me? I have an activation problem.

Can you help me? I have an activation problem.: I have activate my computer but it has error 0xC004F074 and it can't connect the organization activation server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-i-have-an-activation-problem/a9e196bb-49b8-457b-afe4-145ecf1afb15
  7. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  8. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  9. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  10. i dont have any sound drivers to help my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i dont have any sound drivers to help my speakers: My sound is not coming and my update did not install any sound drivers for my speakers what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound-drivers-to-help-my-speakers/f72e7bb7-571b-4d68-9b37-a448ad981116