Windows 10: I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10

Discus and support I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is an HP dc7900 which had Windows 7 HomePremium version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) installed. It had Stereo Mix in the audio recording... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Syncopator, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10

This is an HP dc7900 which had Windows 7 HomePremium version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) installed.

It had Stereo Mix in the audio recording section. If I remember correctly it wasn't there when I acquired the machine and I installed a Realtek HD Audio HD driver, after which Stereo Mix was there.

After upgrading last night to Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134. 191) Stereo Mix is no longer available.

The audio drivers are Microsoft's. I downloaded Realtek's High definition driver, but that's made no difference. Microsoft's drivers are listed in Device Manager.

Will it help to Disable or Uninstall the Devices and then install the Realtek software again?

:)

Syncopator, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Sonja62 Win User

No Stereo Mix Voice Recorder in Windows 10 to record sound from PC

*Original Title: Stereo Mix Voice Recorder Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 from Win 7 I found there was no Stereo Mix to record sound from my PC. After installing Stereo Mix I found it does not work even when you install the drivers. Voice Recorder is also useless, it records nothing just silence.
    I used to use Audacity with Win 7 and that was great but it does not work in Win 10. I have an HP Pavilion DV6 laptop.

Sonja62, Jul 31, 2018
  3. alfredmic Win User
    No Stereo Mix Voice Recorder in Windows 10 to record sound from PC

alfredmic, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Blueboy3 Win User

I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10

My pc don t install file msi after upgrade to win 10 from win 7

can you help me because in my computer i have win 10 and the file msi don t run

Blueboy3, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10

1. I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10 - Similar Threads - don't Stereo Mix

2. Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade: I have a really nice laptop that rarely get used that has Win 7 on it but it's becoming outdated and lost Microsoft support. It's a shame the Win 7 has reached it's end of life. Laptop works great. It MORE than has the capacity to run Win 10 Processor, Storage, Cache etc.....
  3. Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10: I was given a Win 7 laptop recently. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade it to 10? Any ideas how I go about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-win-7-to-win-10/cf7cfb0e-47d5-4031-a29f-468e37e00817
  4. Is Win 10 Pro 21H1 Compatible with Stereo Mix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Win 10 Pro 21H1 Compatible with Stereo Mix?: Hello,I am experiencing difficulty finding stereo mix in the sound box. It is not disabled or disconnected, it seems to be missing altogether. The unit is an HP ENVY x360. I checked HP Support for drivers and that did not work. I also downloaded from Realtek the driver...
  5. Win 7 to win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to win 10 upgrade: This issue was posted 2 yrs ago and no solution was found then. It still has the same problem today on my Toshiba L775 laptop:Error: 0x8007001F - 0x20006 the installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error during REPLICATE_OC operation while upgrading to Windows 10 from...
  6. Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade

Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade: So I'm biting the bullet and finally upgrading to Win10 from Win7 (upgrading my computer from Win7 hardware to Win10). However I don't have a Win10 key directly, but I do hear you can upgrade from Win7 to 10 for free still. How would this work in my case? Would I install...
  7. Win 7 upgrade to Win 10

Win 7 upgrade to Win 10: I currently have windows 7 and just found out I was to get a free upgrade to Window 10. How do I acquire it please? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-upgrade-to-win-10/660e7921-eca1-4cde-be15-203ea0536f50
  8. Stereo Mix don't appear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix don't appear: Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.48) The machine was recently returned from an IT company who removed a corrupt update because it refused to boot up. I now find that Stereo Mix is not showing up in the audio windows which opens on right clicking the 'speaker icon on the...
  9. upgrade win.7 to win 10

upgrade win.7 to win 10: I have 2 win 7 home that I upgraded to win 10 in my house they are fine But I have a win.7 home 32 bit in my shop out back i decided 2 days ago to upgrade it to windows 10 with media creation tool everything is working fine but I still don't have ver 1511 10586.36 I am...
  10. Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10

Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10: My Gateway laptop has Win7 Sp1 64bit installed. I've tried 5 different times to upgrade to 10. Using the 64bit creative tool the download goes great, completes and the install starts, then says "failed in first boot phase with an error during SYSPREP operation." Also shows...